[Pussy Boi] Cup of Cum

rawTOP

• Administrators

Click here to see Pussy Boi's original blog post...

cup+002.jpg Holy shit - I had to share this. A guy I know here has been saving his loads in some tupperware and sent me this picture today to give me an update. He is this fucking hot mid-20's grad student, with a very kinky side to him. I met him last semester and see him every blue moon. Told him a while ago how much I wanted his loads, so he took it upon himself to start saving so I could prove how much I want it! He says he plans to have the whole thing filled and then expects me to come over and take every drop like a good cumdump. FUCK YES. He estimates there is probably a cup of cum right now and he is depositing as much as he can produce to fill me. I am hard at the very thought of taking this much cum all at once. He promised to keep sending me updates as he progressed, so will be sure to share as I get more updates and then of course when I get the opportunity to take it all.

156662280615658129-6734235164389564738?l=pussyboicumdump.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.