An Exhibitionist's Story

This is a true story that happened when I was 22. I had just got out of the Army after three years of service. Young, horny, good looking, 5'9", 150lbs with big full balls and a boner that wouldn't quit. I was still convinced that my attraction to guys was just a phase I was going through. How dumb we are when young and horny!

I had attended PSU before enlisting and decided to return after serving my country. I went to the local campus here in my hometown. It was a small but nice campus. Lots of hot young meat to look at! After the Army I had to get a full time job to pay for my IROC. I'm a very straight acting guy. I drove a fast, hot car, attracted lots of hot girls, but I always checked out the guys. Years of being in the Army had toned my body quite well. At night I'd go to the gym at the college to keep in shape. Mostly it was to look for cock. I spent more time in the locker room than the gym. My timing was never good though. Seemed nobody liked to workout after hours like me.

One particular night, however, was different. I was so fucking horny after my workout and sat naked on a bench in the locker room just pounding my cock. After about twenty minutes of jerking I decided to get in the communal showers and continue beating my hard little 4.5 inch boy-boner. Being the exhibitionist that I am, I stood near the shower entrance hoping some hot boy might walk in and catch me. No such luck...I just couldn't catch a break!

I decided to just go home and save my load for later. I got out of the shower and dried off back at my locker when I heard someone come in. I got nervous as hell and waited. Soon after I heard the shower running. I acted like I had to go take a piss and walked past the showers with my towel wrapped around my waist. As I headed back to my locker I looked in the showers. Wow! What a sight! A gorgeous 19 or 20 year old boy, about 5'7", 140 pounds, with jet-black hair stood near the entrance with a nice hard 6" boner! He looked me right in the eye and stroked the hell out of it. I ran back to my locker not sure what to do...remember I was still young and unsure of myself. Finally I got the nerve to go back in the shower. My cock was sticking out like a divining rod. I walked right up to him and grabbed his rock hard throbbing cock. He had thick black pubes above his cock and all over his balls. As I stroked that fat hairy cock he just closed his eyes and moaned. I soaped his cock and my ass then just bent over, saying "fuck me." He smiled, then slid his cock right up my young man cunt. He must have fucked me for fifteen minutes. My cock was like steel the whole time. When his mushroomed head would pop out of my twitching hole I felt like I was gonna cum each time. I didn't dare touch my cock for fear of cumming too soon. I NEEDED him to keep fucking me. All of a sudden we heard voices outside of the shower. Someone came into the locker room. He started to fuck me fast and hard and shot his load right up my well used cunt! He pulled out suddenly and got under a shower head by himself. There I stood with a throbbing boner and fresh boy cream dripping from my ass. He waited for a minute then grabbed his towel and made a beeline for his locker. I waited a few more minutes then went to my locker. I could see the nervousness in his eyes as he practically ran out of the gym to his car. I wanted to find out his name and where he was from. All I got was Dave from Baltimore.

Although I went back to that gym for weeks hoping he'd show up again, I never saw him again. At least I have the memory of that early evening. That was one of the best and most exciting fucks I have ever had.

Edited by Hotload84