[Smooth Butt] NC pump 'n' dump sessions....part deux

rawTOP

• Administrators

Click here to see original post on Smooth Butt For Mature Tops...

into the second night of a piggy biz trip...didn't think i was going to rally because a long day of work and a big business dinner. got back to my room and the cocks were stacked up like planes on the landing approach at Newark airport. so far i am 5 loads into the evening...here are some specifics (with pics to follow soon i hope)

LOAD #1 - nice black cock...about 7 inches so it poked down my throat nicely. he ended up fucking me and throwing me a good fuck before he announced he needed to nutt...so i spun around and got a REALLY big load sprayed in my face and some down my throat (more on my face and chest though). i'm not usually into facials...but i was so stuffed from dinner i couldn't eat all that cream for dessert!

LOAD #2 - REALLY nice black cock....i mean if you could design a perfect cock...this has to be it. long thick 9 inches that was smooth and veiny with big full ripe shaved nuts. i decided to take my time and not rush this blowjob...so gave him the full warm wet mouth blowjob treatment...spent a good 10 minutes just sucking on those big full nuts. he decided he just wanted a blowjob and so i gladly sucked his cock to it's full completion....suctioning gently right through his load...but taking the time to pull back and get a few jets of cum on my lips and in my mouth. it was a full creamy seed load and i ENJOYED that thoroughly.

LOAD #3, #4, and #5 - loads #3 and #5 were from the same guy...nice long slim black cock (see a trend here?)...that slid down my throat easily and so naturally it seemed to be designed to be able to throat fuck me. horny young dude who got a nice warm wet mouth and didn't last long once i really started deep throating and sucking his cock. blew a big load i barely tasted although some ended up dripping down my chin (of course). another guy walked in as i was draining his nuts fully by counting to suckle his cock down my throat to get the last precious drops of sperm...i felt a pair of hands on my asscheeks and slowly turned to have a really big fat 9 inch black cock poking up and getting harder by the second (again...notice the correlation here?). i got really piggy and started sucking on his fat cockhead with the other guys load still in my mouth and throat....made for a wet silky mouth wrapped around his big fat cock. i of course tried to get him down my throat with no luck.6735054797439398031-8370792189485515719?l=smoothbutt4maturetops.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.