The insaturable craving of raw sex

That first dick that slipped past my sphincter unprotected rocked my world. It felt so good, so hot, so real. When you feel the flesh of the bulbous head sliding between your buttocks, searching for the entrance to your bowels it’s so much better than a rubbered dick looking for the same hole. How can you ever go back from that feeling? The answer is simple, you can’t. I still claim I’m a safesex bottom. But when a naughty top asks if I ever do raw I say "rather not". I don’t say "no" or "never", I’m ambiguous about it.

The truth is I want unprotected sex, I want to be fucked bareback. I want to be bred. But I’ll never admit it. Advertising raw sex will only attract those diseased fuckers, the gifters. I don’t want that. I don’t want to get POZ. I don’t want to have AIDS. I just want to feel the warmth of a dick sliding in and out of my ass. I just want to bump into a guy, turn around and offer my cunt. No hassle with condoms or lube. Maybe it’s just psychological, maybe I never met the right tops, maybe I’m just a big pussy, but whenever a protected dick wants to penetrate me it never feels good. There’s never enough lube and it always hurts. However when a barebacker gives my rectum a few licks his raw cock slides in my ass with ease. Just one good spit on my brown star is enough to lube his bare fuckmeat to slip in my asshole without discomfort. Why would I ever want to use those annoying rubbers ever again?

Yet I still insisted to use condoms with every top. Well insisted is a big word, I kind of mentioned we should use condoms. That’s the cue for tops to start the old “just the tip” routine. Those bastards know we all want raw cock. Nobody can deny it’s so much better than a rubbered dick. Come to think of it, I can’t recall the last time a top said he wanted to rubber up. Sure there are tops who asks “do you have condoms?” and when I say no and they say they don’t have them either they just begin to poke my ass with their raw bowelbusters. They don’t mind the lack of protection. And to be honest my own small prick is the hardest when I feel the skin of a dick against my bumhole. My body betrays my mind with this reaction. When a raw cock slips in my ass I cum in no time.

And that’s how me descent into unhealthy sex began. First just the tip in my ass. Then the whole cock. Then I allowed a few pumps before I shot my own load and lost my lust. But I craved a real raw fuck more and more. I envied the bottoms who just let anyone use their hole for a cumdump. I got off on pictures of puffy assholes dripping cum. To make up for not letting men dump their load in my bowels I did begin to start swallowing. I didn’t particularly like the taste of semen but I do it because it’s hot. But I just couldn’t resist my urge. It didn’t help that most tops always had a preference for bareback. On chatboxes I got messages like “I want to pump you full of cum”, “I want to dump my load in your ass” or “you have an ass for breeding”. Nobody ever says he wasn’t to have safe sex. Reading this site makes the craving even worse. I’m still baffled by the people who really want to get POZ, but I also admire those who accepted that they could get POZ and in return have the best sex.

When I met this sweet daddy on silverdaddies who wanted to breed me I finally relented. He said he didn’t like condoms (never heard that one before) but would use them if I really wanted to. He made it clear he was NEG and was looking for a regular fuckbuddy. I knew he was the one who could take my cumdump virginity. My first breeding was a bit disappointing though. Maybe it was the huge expectation I had, I thought I would feel the cum splatter in my ass. Feel this huge amount of semen drip out of my well fucked hole. But that didn’t happen. I never realized he was ready when he pulled out until he asked if I liked it. We had a few more fucks before I moved on, looking for that ultimate bareback experience.

I went looking for other men to breed me. Still not advertising for raw sex, but I wasn't advocating safe sex either. I wanted to have bareback sex as safe as possible so I started ‘serosorting’ on guys who looked clean. On guys who claim they only bareback with fellow disease free guys. On guys who I thought would be honest enough. Yeah I know, ignorance is bliss right? In my mind I always thought “you don’t get POZ from one fuck”. I’ve read stories about bugchasers who caught the bug after many years and loads. What’s the harm if I get bred only once?

Currently, a lot of different men have dumped their load in me only once. But I've been laying low for a little while as I've had a severe flu for over a week….

Edited by Hotload84

I can absolutely relate to this post. I have been out about 13 years now and when I first starting having sex with men I was terrrified of HIV. I was always looking for the perfect man to settle down with and have a long term relationship. But that never happened and over the years I went from absolute safe sex at all times to safe sex only when my partner insists on it. I too have used terms like "I prefer safe" when secretly saying inside "fuck me raw and hard" and as long as the guy claimed he was neg I could rationalize it even tho the point of getting bred. Now I am to the point that I only want to get fucked raw and if the guy doesn't follow through and unload in me, it is a huge let down. I am still scared of how being poz will affect my quality of life, but I don't think that fear will overpower my insatiable desire to get bred.

Edited by arguy