Business Trip Breeding

I'm a middle aged married white guy who only discovered that I prefer sex with men five years ago, after twenty years of marriage and three kids. Now as a successful businessman, I can't afford a divorce, so I play discreetly on the side. I maintain a public persona of respectability. I was scheduled to go on a rare out-of-town busines trip, so I planned to get as much dick as I could while traveling. I started looking a few weeks before on A4A, BBRTS, and Squirt. I made several contacts and figured I would meet about three to six guys during the two night trip. When I got into town, naturally none of them panned out, so I immediately got online looking for other men to play with. I was hot for dick to fuck me. As I looked on BBRTS, A4A and Craigslist, I got some interest, but every guy flaked out the first night. The second afternoon, I had two guys who were both interested. I wanted them both, but only had time for one. One was a white bear, with a nice 7 inch cock, who could come to my hotel around 9:00 P.M. The other was a Hispanic guy, who typed with an accent, but he had a nice cock. Unfortunately, he didn't have a car, so I only made plans to hookup with the white bear.

When the bear showed up at my hotel room, he was a nice looking. I gave him a beer, but he obviously wasn't into me. He was extremely nervous; I undressed, but he was slow to do so. We got on the bed and made out. Finally, I worked off his clothes, while kissing, cuddling rolling around the bed naked. Then, we sucked each other, and jacked, and he finger fucked my ass, but he couldn't get hard. He was just too nervous. I on the other hand, was rock hard, but didn't want to cum alone. So he politely left. Talk about being frustrated. My ass was lubed and primed for action.

I got back online, hoping that the Hispanic guy was still online and interested. His profile said 5'6" 180 lbs, large size, 7 inch uncut cock, safe sex only. Luckily, given that it was 10:30 P.M., he was still online, and he hadn't come yet. He sent me a pic. What a nice looking, big black cock he had. We chatted and I learned he was a day laborer.

He asked, "wat u want to do?" "I want to suck you hard, so you can fuck my ass." "Cul." Then he asked, " Do u hav lub n condoms I dont." Damn, I really wanted to feel his naked cock in my ass. I typed, "Well, I have lube, but no condoms, and I'm ok with bareback, if you are." There was a long pause then he typed 'ok' and sent his address.

But it was late, 11:00 P.M., and he couldn't come to my hotel. I was so horny I agreed to drive to his place, some 25 miles away. But then he told me he had a roommate who was home who didn't know he was gay. I thought to myself "WTF." But he assured me I could sneak in, and that his roommate was asleep. So I drove over to his place. Along the way, he sends a text message pic of his hard big cock, beautiful black shaft with foreskin retracted showing a pink head leaking precum from the tip. Now I was the one who was really nervous, but I was also horny as can be.

When I arrived, he met me outside and told me his roommate was home, awake, and in the living room, so we needed to be quiet. No noise, just whispering. I took my shoes off outside, and he sneaked me into the front bedroom. We didn't turn on the lights, so we could only see each other in shadow from the street light coming through the windows. All of our communication was by touch as we whispered for fear of being caught. The fear had a stimulant effect. I was on edge with adrenaline surging through my system, my senses heightened. Though I couldn't see, I could hear, smell and feel him. I broke out into a sweat. This rendezvous was so decadent, so anonymous. I didn't know his name, could scarcely see him, just feel him. I couldn't believe, I was doing this.

He was much shorter than my 6'4", so he didn't feel particularly large. We hugged. He felt good against my fully clothed body. He grabbed my ass cheeks in his hands and pulled me up tightly against his torso. Our hards cocks, covered in clothing, pressed against each other. He tilted his head up, and pulled my head towards him. His lips brushed against mine. I stifled a moan. He kissed me hard. He had sweet soft full lips, and his tongue parted my lips. I accepted it into my mouth, and our tongues dueled. He took control, I allowed him to lead me. He reached under my shirt and squeezed my nippes, as I held his butt in my hands. We continued kissing, feeling each other's body. He pushed me back 'till my calves rested against the side of the bed, then sat me on the bed. He looked down at me, and I tilted my head up to him, looking at him from a subservient position. He moved closer until our lips met again in a passionate kiss, nibbling lips, licking lips and tongue. He reached beneath my T-shirt and fondling my nips. Then he stepped back, opened his pants, showing me his hard cock. I immediately opened my mouth and he slid it in. I grabbed his ass cheeks and pulled him in deeper, slobbering all over his cock. As he began fucking into my mouth I licked around the head of his cock, enjoying his sweet, salty precum. He pulled back and pushed me to my knees in front of him. He was naked from the waist down. I opened my pants and slid them down so I could jack my own hard cock, as I simultaneously sucked him. I loved being in this position: serving a man. He had me at his feet, his cock in my mouth, a cock I willingly worshiped. Worshiped the texture of his cock: hard yet soft, strong, yet smooth, coupled with the wonderful taste of his precum, musk and flesh - truly wonderful. He quietly moaned his approval. I licked up and down his cock, then licked his balls and sucked his sack into my mouth, where I individually tongued each testis. I nuzzled his groin, then kissed my way back up his shaft to the tip of his cock. As I engulfed the tip in my mouth, I milked his shaft with my hand to taste as much of his precum as possible. I licked around the head and slit, before taking him in my mouth to the root. With my nose against his pubic hair, I swallowed with the head lodged in my throat. He shuddered and pulled me off his cock, apparently forestalling his orgasm.

He gestured for me to stand. No words were spoken. We hugged and together ground our naked cocks. Once again, lips locked in sensuous kisses, he turned me around and rubbed my naked ass against his hard cock, his rigid uncut cock drooling on my cheeks and in my ass crack. He pulled me backward, kissing my lips, my ear, and finally my neck. He whispered in my ear "I love tu culo." His hands were everywhere, fondling my nipples beneath my shirt, holding my hips while he ground his cock against my asshole, all the while encircling the base of my cock and stroking my hard on as he pulled me back against his cock and belly. He murmured "I'm gonna fuck this culo. You want me to, don't you? You want me to stick, mi pinga in you?" I could only moan a quiet, "Yes, give it to me."

With that he bent me over on my knees, doggie style, like the bitch in heat that I had become. We were both in t-shirts. Mine falling forward over my head. It had been so fast, that I have one leg in and one leg out of my pants and bikini briefs. But He rubs his cock in my ass crack up and down, while holding my cheeks in his hands. He's teasing my asshole with the head of his cock, I push backwards against it, but he withdraws, with a chuckle. He knows how badly I want to be fucked, He slaps his hard cock against my ass cheeks. He kneads and squeezes my ass cheeks with his hands. I reach back and quickly apply some lube to my asshole. I cant believe I am here, bent over in the dark about to get fucked up the ass by a guy whose name I dont even know, yet I want it now, and I want it raw. I feel so depraved, yet so hot.

He pressedthe tip of his raw cock against my asshole as he whispered "Feel that?" I moaned, "Uh-huh." "That's my cock. You want it? Don't you?" "Yeah, please" I begged for it. I couldn't believe how low I had sunk. Repectable businessman bending over and begging to be fucked by some unnamed migrant worker. "Please, what?" "Please, fuck me." His big hard cock felt great against my asshole, which gave way under pressure from his cock: suddenly the head was in. I took a deep breath, stifling a gasp. I had prepared myself earlier for the bear, so his cock slid right into the hilt. I felt his pubic hair against my ass, his balls swinging into mine. His cock was the perfect size: just thick enough, and the perfect length. It felt amazingly good inside my body. He whispered "I love tu culo, I'm gonna make it a conyo."

I loved the feel of his hard naked cock buried in my ass. My cock had never been harder. He stood behind me, then he squatted, his legs straddling my ass cheeks. His hands holding my hips, he alternated between long slow thrusts and quick short jack rabbit thrusts. I squeezed his cock with my asshole, then he rotated around, his cock rubbing the entire interior of my colon. My rock-hard cock was leaking precum on the carpet. I wanted to cum, but I held back so he could cum first. To my shock, suddenly he pulled out. My ass felt so empty, whispering "Don't want to cum yet." After catching his breath he said "I'm gonna make your pussy feel so good."

I didn't have to speculate exactly what he meant, because he dropped to his knees and sunk his warm and wet tongue into my hole. He licked the flesh encircling my hole, taking long slow strokes across the entire area. Frankly he slobbered on my ass, then pushed his spit into my hole with his tongue, followed by quick lingual penetrations. After a minute or so he stood-up and positioned himself to resume fucking me, this time long-dicking my ass. I pushed back to meet his thrusts. He chuckled - presumably he knew how much pleasure he was giving me. Once again he whispered "You want my cock? You like me fucking you?" I replied "Yes, keep fucking me." "You want to be my bitch, mi puta?" "Yes, yes, make me your bitch."

He did this routine three times. Each time the fucking and rimming were more intense. My ass was sloppy wet from his saliva and precum. His thrusting became more urgent. I was so lost in the pleasure of his cock sliding in and out of my body that I didn't register his question "Where to cum?" And he whispered, "I make you fucking trabajo penososo" as he pulled out and blew his load, seven or eight big of cum, onto my back. His cum was deliciously hot and sticky, but cooled down quickly. Then he leaned forward to kiss my neck, pressing it between us. I was still hard and hadn't cum - yet. His cock was still hard and lodged in my crack, so I pulled him against my body and frantically reached behind myself to guide his hard cummy dick back into my asshole, with the intent of using his hard cock to make me cum. I thrust against his loins - in and out. I milk some of his cum into my ass, fucking myself on his cock until I blew my own load into the palm of my hand. I brought my hand up to my mouth and ate my own cum as my asshole squeezed his cock until it softened and slipped out, leaving a wet trail n my ass and balls. I turned around and kneeling at his feet, I cleaned his cock with my tongue. His cock head was, post-coital, apparently very sensitive, so he stopped me.

He pulled me up and we kissed, our tongues sharing our juices: he tasted my ass, I tasted his cock. He was apparently pleased with my services, because he asked "We fuck now again?" I answered by kneeling, thinking I needed to him hard, but he was already ready, so I spit lube his dick, and resumed my prior position kneeling on the floor. I guided his cock back into my ass. He fucked me again, longer this time, but my ass was sore so I didn't get hard. I concentrated on squeezing my ass with the hope he would get off quickly. This time however, he didn't pull out, but loaded my ass with his cum. I felt his cock throb in my ass he shot his load into my body, as he called "Puta, you are a whore." I held him in my ass till he softened and slipped out with a shudder. I quickly dressed and silently left.

While driving home I felt his cum leaking out of my ass. I got back to my hotel, and toke off my clothes. I could smell the traces of his sweat and licked his cum off my briefs. When I fingered my ass, I got hard again, so I jerked another load into my hand, a load which, of course, I ate. Then I went to bed, dreaming about my anonymous lover.

Edited by Hotload84