[My Load Deep In You] I found a new cumdump

rawTOP

• Administrators

To see My Load Deep In You's original blog post click here

I was off work today, and horny so logged onto bbrts.com Within a few minutes, I got a message asking me for my load. I went over cuz his pics were hot, he was less than a mile away, and I was horny, and he told me he already had 5 loads in him. I got to his place, and then the fun began. As he's feeling me up, his phone rings but he ignores. Phone rings again, I say, "Maybe u better answer it." He says it's a fb of his, but he told him to come later since I was already there. I told him I didn't mind groups, so he told the guy to come over. A few minutes later he shows up, comes in the bedroom and strips. My bottom starts sucking him off, and this guy's cock gets FAT!!! I mean, it's enormous, and pretty. Bottom boy turns around and continues to suck my throbbing member while big dick boy starts to fuck him. I kept holding off, until I heard big dick boy moan. I immediately shot my load into bottom boy's mouth, and then asked BDB how much he shot. He said, "I haven't cum yet. Last time I was here, I fucked _______ for an hour!" Now that's impressive. I left as bottom boy was still getting pounded by BDB. I ate lunch, then went back a while later and blew another load down bottom boy's gullet. I think this one may be a keeper.2856469041485238199-7266401951871466482?l=myloaddeepinyou.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.