One Testicle

fuckmeharder

I have both my testicles. I'm not a medical professional, but I have read about this issue. I believe that one testicle is sufficient to produce the testosterone you need. I know there are cosmetic implants. You could have a false testicle fitted if you feel self conscious. The N.H.S. might even cover it.

Hey. I also only have one, and everything works fine, and I am horny as fuck ALL THE TIME. So I don't worry about it. No one says anything, really. A couple of times guys asked, and I said, yeah, "Born that way." They were like, "Cool" and we kept playing. :)

Thanks guys for your comments. I have not found any great difficulty myself having sex with a single testicle partly because I mostly bottom, although it does make wearing a cock ring look a little odd! One consequence of having a single testicle is I am very drawn to guys' balls when having sex.

Edited by Hotload84

I have one testicle. I had the right one removed in my early twenties. When they removed it they put a fake one in its place. If the guy I am playing with notices something different, usually when sucking my balls, it is never a big deal.

The urologist who did the surgery assured me that production of testosterone and my sex drive would never be a problem. He was right. I am a friggin sex addict.

Don't worry about it and go out and fuck yourself blue.

• 5 weeks later...