Sluts/rampant bottoms: Any tips for cleaning & being prepared more often???

JustProwling

• 1 year later...

i always felt this to be the negative part of bottoming. in comparison to getting fucked it's obviously worth it. but cleaning out and watching the diet is the key...i play with my ass/fuck daily, so for me i tend to not eat a lot of food anymore. when i don't eat, i feel more confident in my ass being clean. i normally do the #2 in the morning before showering, it's like clock work, but even then, i go into the shower and wash everything out inside, and fuck myself maybe for 15 minutes to loosen up things, plus it feels good to fuck my ass in the morning sets me right for the rest of the day. having said that, i still do a full blown enema or a simple douche before getting fucked by guys. i'd hate to cover someone with #2, i'd probably start crying if that ever happened cause i'm a shy guy and that would take me over the top embarased. about the eating, i eat a small portion of fruit in the morning along with an energy drink like Rockstar or i have a protein drink. i'm a vegan so it's probably easier on my body to move the #2 compared to a meat eater. for lunch it's a simple salad w/ maybe a veg burger patty and at night i graze on nuts ;) no really like on cashews, walnuts, dry fruit, etc. i probably consume 2 or 3 energy drinks or protein shakes a day so that keeps me not hungry, along with lots of water. when i know for sure a guy will fuck me that day, i almost eat nothing or maybe i skip the lunch of salad and something. i do eat a lot of sweets too, like i eat ice cream and cake all vegan though and everything is prepared by my hands fresh. another not is salad greens really keep things moving, so it's important to eat a lot of salad as a bottom i believe. a huge plus for me is i keep a nice figure by eating this way. food is fuel and to fetishize it doesn't make sense to me. that's why i always didn't get how some bottoms are fat. how can you eat so much and feel confident in your ass? sticking some water up your ass only goes so far, sometimes things are clogged up and come down while getting fucked which loosens things. anywayz. that's how i do it...eat little, clean out daily, and sacrifice for that dick. you need to give some things up if you want to be a proper bottom. some guys go out to dinner with a top then suck dick and fuck right after, i never got that. you can throw up your food while deep throating and all that food you shoveled in your gut will move bowels and the top ends up paying for it with shit dick.

Lots of great advice here. I would only add take generic Metamucil every day to better solidify your poop so that douche out cleaning is quick and easy. A baking soda douche before your shower every morning then a dildo fuck in the shower and a pre-lube when you get out has you ready for the first cock of the day no matter what the size.

• 3 weeks later...
Lots of great advice here. I would only add take generic Metamucil every day to better solidify your poop so that douche out cleaning is quick and easy. A baking soda douche before your shower every morning then a dildo fuck in the shower and a pre-lube when you get out has you ready for the first cock of the day no matter what the size.

I appreciate the feedback! For the most part, it's exactly as I thought it was, but I have taken note of some of these extra tips you guys posted. I'm still paying attention if anyone else has anything new to add!

• 1 month later...

A friend shared this: a teaspoon of sea salt in a pint glass of water. Drink it all down. When I did it, 20 minutes later I had a BM. Then another 20 minutes later had another that got rid of the stuff in the upper bowel. One does need to drink Vitiman water or Gaterade with electrolights to replace what is removed from the salt water.