[Midtown Mutt ATL] Kinky, Painful, Cummy

rawTOP

• Administrators

Click here to see Midtown Mutt's original blog post...

As I write this, a huge load of baby batter is in my guts, put there by a man I never met before.

I answered a bunch of ads on CL today. One of them had a distinctly kinky tone to it, involving leather, bondage, toy's, etc. I don't think I've ever written about this aspect of myself, but I like vanilla as well as spice. Also, I had not played with any kinky guys lately. As far as kink goes, I'm mostly submissive. So we exchanged pics and arranged the session. He told me to bring my leather chaps, which I always love to wear.

I had to drive to the near suburbs, and the ride was about 20 minutes. When I arrived, I walked up to the door and rang the bell. The guy was better looking than the pictures he sent to me. He ordered me up the stairs and told me to change into my chaps and wait for him. I tore of my clothes and had my chaps on in about 60 seconds and then waited for Sir to come up.

After what seemed like quite a while, I heard him climbing the stairs. He reached around and started pinching my nipples, telling me what a great ass and nice pecs I have. Then he instructed me to go down stairs. When we entered the living room, he fastened steel leg-spreaders to my ankles and then stood in front of me as I knelt. I could feel his big cock through his jeans.

He finally dropped tro and I eagerly sucked his cock. He had about a 7 inch dick with a nice set of shaved nuts. I went down on him for about 20 minutes and couldn't get enough.

But he had other ideas. This guy was definitely into spanking and hard-pinching my nips. I wasn't complaining and he put me through a pretty good punishing. I think he enjoyed hearing me yelp and it was turning him on in a big way. Finally he got behind me, doggy style.

I was pleasantly surprised when I felt his bare cockhead at my hole. We hadn't talked about fucking or breeding, but the next thing I know, his thick cock was entering me with just a single spit on my hole. He was into me up to his nuts in no time, and was commenting on how tight my ass is. He fucked me for about ten minutes and then he picked up the pace. Next thing I knew, he was pounding me hard and groaning as he emptied his big shaved nuts into me. In terms of hot sensations, it was one of the best fucks I've had recently.

He didn't pull out and stayed hard. Finally he pulled out and put me on my back and started feeding me his cock. I could taste my own ass juice mixed with his cum. He face fucked me for a while, apparently enjoying my cock-sucking skills.

...continued.

3651432378394384842-1324703299249887667?l=lifeofamanatl.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.