[UK Sauna Slut] Pictures: Open Door Session July 09!

JoshLandaleXXX

Click here to see Sauna Slut's original blog post...

You may recall back in July last year I wrote about one of my many open door sessions - I labelled it "Open Door Session - Lifes Calling". The posting can be found here:

http://confessionsofabarebacksaunaslut.blogspot.com/2009/07/another-open-door-gang-bang-lifes.html

Anyway, the other day I received an email from one of the guys who took part in it, and contained in it were some pictures that had been took without me knowing. They're pretty darn hot. Unfortunately they dont actually show their raw cocks in me, but they do show spunk dribbling from my sloppy hole. I instinctively thought that i had to upload them for you all to see.

So without further ado - here we go!

Edit: Unfortunately i just noticed that they've uploaded in back to front order.... So to get the true idea of the event, look at the last one first, then work back to the top. Sorry guys... bloody blogger!

DSC_1259.JPG

DSC_1252.JPG

DSC_1256.JPG

DSC_1255.JPG

DSC_1254.JPG

DSC_1253.JPG

CIMG0265.JPG

CIMG0260.JPG

CIMG0264.JPG

CIMG0263.JPG

Love you all! Josh x8509970464843090789-4374537985168511554?l=confessionsofabarebacksaunaslut.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.