[Sperm Pig] Blindfold fuck

Feeder

Click here to see Sperm Pig's original post...

Last night I found a guy on Craigslist and he came over and bred my ass completely anonymously.

Well, almost completely.

I did have a blindfold on and I never saw pics of him even… But I did hear his voice.

I wanted the whole, silent, walk in, total anonymous, pump n dump thing. Unfortunately he couldn’t figure out how to buzz up to my apartment, so he called me.

And I had to walk him through it all step, by painful step. Obviously not the brightest bulb on the Xmas tree.

I was also a bit disappointed by the cock. He said it was over 7 and thick. Um… No.

If I can get the whole thing in my mouth and not gag— it ain’t 7. More like 5.5.

And it wasn’t all that thick.

But he did have a beefy, hairy chest, and true to his word he ate the fuck out of my ass.

And the 5-day load seemed fairly accurate too. He came quickly and I felt quite “full” afterward.

So, while it was sex, it wasn’t spectacular sex. At least I got sperm in my ass tho’.

More...

Nice! I think the big load tops it all off! I've had plenty of occasions where I meet up with a couple guys, not really to have all out sex, just to get their loads and move on. I'll just want it in me as I'm going about my day or as I'm laying in bed sleeping. So maybe not the hottest best experience but to me that nice big load would be well worth it all!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.