[BB Cunt] Load Count Update

rawTOP

• Administrators

To see BB Cunt's original blog post click here

A little maths:

90 loads as of last saturday, than there was the hot 30 loads sunday.

equals 120 loads. So this is almost 4 loads a day!

Than I 've been to NYC's busiest BB party RAW PORK on friday nights. It was packed, but unfortunatey full of cunt. As soon as I came in I saw, a hot latin guy, who has fucked me several times before. He was busy fucking some cunt and it seemed like he was close to cuming. As soon as he saw me, he pulled out and soved his cock up my pussy. And he WAS close to cuming, it took less than two mintes and I had my first load of the evening up my ass. Thanks to one hot fucker (about 40, muscular, hairy, sweaty...) I got 2 more loads. After that I took a couple of cock but no cum - borning. One older fucker with a huge cock finally gave me load 4.

I was ready to go, but not ready hunting for cum. So I decided to go to the COCK: Thats a sleazy, sexy, dark bar I only dicovered 2 weeks ago. Its actually pretty small, but its really dark, so there is action going on everywhere! It was late, so my plan was to just get some cock up my ass, stroke my cock and finally cum. So I leaned against the wall, pulled down my pants, spread my legs and presented my oozing snatch to everyone. It did not take long and I felt one cock up my ass. I looked back and it actaully was a pretty hot guy. And he had a friend next to him, they decided taking turns fucking me.. Man, that was hot, all the people around were wathing, some stroking their cock. I LOVE being a public cumdump fo everyone to see. So, finally I got 2 loads from those guys and shot my own load all over my feet....

SO, LOAD COUNT 2010 till today is - 126

BUT I organized a nice BB Breeding party tonight at a sleazy hotel room in Manhattan. I have about 30 top guys lined up, I ll be the only cunt taking loads. WELL, I hope all the guys will show up and deposit their load, I could make the the 150 load mark...

Here is the info I sent out to the fuckers today:

EY fuckers tonight. . Here are the details: Please show up btw

8 and 9.30 pm. at the xxxx Hotel - its a sleazy hotel and I ll let

the guy at the reception know I have some friends cuming

over. Ask him for "steve" and he will tell u the room

number! PLEASE: NO standing around, JUST fucking

and RAW breeding MY poz ass. My bud bbtopnyc will look over

the breeding, he will ask u to leave if u are not

following those rules... Remember, I LOVE VERBAL TOPS! There will be

a camera focusing on me, so your faces won't be on the

material. IF YOU WANT to make me happy, bring along a

collected load in a rubber to feed me or lube my ass

before u fuck me... ;-) GUYS, I REALLY HOPE U ALL SHOW UP, lets

make this happen !!!!

SO, watch out for my blog post about that party soon!768888045280187337-5218707443612903547?l=confessionsofabbcunt.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.