Second POZ Guy . Corey from Gainesville

For privacy sake, we'll call him "Corey" from Gainesville, Florida. I knew he was poz for some time. I had already been fucked by one poz guy not too long ago. It didn't take, which is cool. I'm not in a rush to be pozzed up.

But a few weeks ago, I started chatting with Corey again. Eventually, I invited him over to hang out and drink and "see what happens." He ended up coming over at 2am and I was quite drunk. At some point prior to that, we were swapping texts, and I had hinted about how much I wanted to to try out his huge cock. A few of my friends had hooked up with Corey previously and all they did was rave about how awesome his cock was and how well he fucked them. I needed to find out myself.

I told him to let himself into my apartment. The door was unlocked. So, he did as requested. I woke up to huge cock in my face; and instinctively started sucking even before I knew what was happening.

So long and thick. It wasn't too long after sucking on him that he decided to start eating my ass. Oh shit .. I was done for. He ate my ass, and periodically put spit on his cock making himself quite wet.

"I've got condoms right there on the desk, if you want them." he said on a couple of occasions.

"Don't stop" was my only reply. He ate my ass, and made me super wet. And then he worked his big cock towards my hole.

"Are you sure you don't want the condom? It's right there?" he asked. He tried to be sincere. But I knew that he knew I wanted his cock raw.

And then it entered me. First that jab of pain, my ass rejected his mammoth cock. But, he persisted. And before I knew it, he had half of his 8.5 inches within me. I was won over.

Those doubts surfaced for a moment "omg, he's poz. i shouldn't do this!" But, he knew what he was doing. He was assertive and pressed firmly. He knew he was going to own me now. After a few gentle thrusts, he picked up his pace.

"Oh fuck" were the only words I could muster. The pain and pleasure were both so intense. The pain then slowly turned to mostly pleasure as I got used to his length and girth within me. "Keep fucking me!" I managed to beg to him.

Without missing a beat, he quickly sped up his pace. There was no way I was gonna last long. "I'm about to cum" I warned. He fucked faster and more furiously. He was determined to jizz in me before I blew my load which was perhaps the hottest thing about this pounding.

I felt his cock swell, harden more, and a few pumps of jizz before I erupted all over my stomach.

He didn't want to tell me that he just shot poz cum up my hole and told me the lie he thought I wanted to hear. "I pulled out right before I came," he tried to explain. I knew differently; and I didn't care. I wanted him to unload in me for so long. I was so happy it finally happened. :-)

So, that was a few weeks ago. I've had myself tested since; and I'm surprised I'm still neg even thought he pounded me so hard. I'm not disappointed at all, though. Even though I know I'll end up poz at some point, I still love the excitement of a hung poz guy desperately trying to poz my ass up. They fuck so much more passionately and determined. It's only a matter of time.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 years later...