Vault 139

librayboy

• 11 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Planning a vers cum fuck swapping session on Wed 20th March. Been a few times on Wed pm (Jock Night) and had a few good raw bb fucks there. One night 3 guys loaded me up one after the other and the last guy shot 3 times deep into by arse - Don't think my hole had ever had so much cum in it. Why the time I got home it was dripping out - and boy did it taste good.

SOP at central station is also good on either SUnday or Tue (pm) - always get a give a few raw loads.

• 10 months later...

been at Vaults in September first time and deffo will go again. it was naked night and I was wearing open briefs and flip flops, which turn me onto a slut. As soon as I saw a hung guy sitting inside a cubicle with his hard on I entered the room and I willingly left my doggie ass hanging outside the room, onto the dark corridor, whilst sucking this guy inside the cubicle.

I soon felt hands and cocks entering my hole, until a guy pushed me inside the cubicle and fucked me quickly and came with his condom on.

As soon as he left another guy was waiting behind, with a huge hard cock and a rubber ring. He started fucking me without asking anything, bare and aggressive. The way I like it. he's been fucking me in any position with our sweaty bodies leaning on the leather pad. At some point he pulled out and I saw a huge load of sperm gushing out of my ass, and he restarted fucking me even more. The feeling of slippery sperm under my flip flops turned me into a whore begging him to abuse my hole in any possible way. And he did it.

I'll going back again soon.