new guy! hi everyone!

Vbguy206

So I've been kinda lurking the forum reading all kinds of posts and figuring out that I am at home here. I knew there were others that loved the thought of being overloaded with cum...I just didn't know where to find discussions about it until I stumbled into here.

I'm 29 now... But I've been playing with my butt since I was way young. I just knew what I liked. Lost my man sex virginity at 15 to a man much older than I was and it was bareback.

Neighbors are awesome! I have a neighbor who's recently divorced, and has also told me to get it whenever. He cums in my mouth at least once a day, more than that if I'm lucky. The high point of my day is eating his cum in the morning. I stop by his place before going to work and get his morning load. I have cumbreath whenever I step into my office, which really helps with the humdrum office work :)

So I've been kinda lurking the forum reading all kinds of posts and figuring out that I am at home here. I knew there were others that loved the thought of being overloaded with cum...I just didn't know where to find discussions about it until I stumbled into here.

I'm 29 now... But I've been playing with my butt since I was way young. I just knew what I liked. Lost my man sex virginity at 15 to a man much older than I was and it was bareback. it was amazing. The best part was he was my neighbor so I could have it whenever. Once we moved to the city I became shy about it. Now that I'm older I have had some hot experiences that I hope to share.

Hi rainchild0330!

Welcome to the forum.

Interesting handle!

Just curious ... you said you HAD some hot experiences.

And now ... are you still into getting NEW experiences???

Mario