[BB Cunt] Breeding Party... Only 6 loads!

rawTOP

• Administrators

To see BB Cunt's original blog post click here

Well, as I said I set up that Breeding party last sunday. I was really excited that about 40 tops have signed up and all said they'll show up and breed my ass. I book a room in that seedy hotel. On my way there I was lucky to get a load up my ass at the Blue Video store... NICE start! My bud Muscleguy showed up at the hotelaround 8pm, he was the one for whom I set the whole thing up because he just loves using "hot bb cunt with other tops". So, Treasure Island Media's SPERMBANK (btw, very HOT movie!) was playing, I was ready and waiting in my jockstraps.

First guy showed up - hot muscular, sexy face, about 40. He did not want to fuck, he was there to shoot the video. But my bud somehow was not into being filmed (he was fucking me at that point), so he Videoguy was just watching and stroking his cock (a beautiful cock btw, SUCH a pity I did not feel it up my ass....). Second guy showed up. Had a hard time to get his dick hard, he seemed not too much into fucking hole at all, he was more attracted to my bud's cock :-( Third guy showed up 10 mins later. FINALLY that was one who fucked my right away and bred my ass. Load cunt 2. He left soon.

Another guy, nice body, smooth, about 35. BUT also not really after my ass...Well, I thought I actually only invited TOPS or VERSATILE TOPS. Guess the "Versatile Tops" were more of "versatile bottoms" ;-)

Well, I tried my best, thank god the movie was so hot. Muscleguy started fucking me, his cock felt huge (incl. 0 gauge PA) and amazing up my ass. He fucked me so good that I shot a load all over the sheets. Of course I ate all that cum.

One more guy showed up, the action went on for about one more hour, at the end I got 3 more loads, Videoguy gave me a HUGE load in my face / in my mouth - tasted so fucking good! AND muscleguy topped it of with load number 6. LOVED when he got verbal as all the other guys were gone: "You are such a whore, come on - be a pussy..."

Thanks all the guys for showing up, BUT I have to say I was actually VERY disappointed on how it turned out. I HATE when 40 guys get totally excited when the hear about breeding and than NOT show up. I mean, 5 guys out of 40? SERIOUSLY?? If anyone in NYC thinks he can host a SUCCESSFUL BREEDING of my BB PUSSY (maybe I am just not doing it right ?) - GET IN TOUCH GUYS!!!

LOAD COUNT 2010 as of Feb 9 - 132768888045280187337-3417867731550515690?l=confessionsofabbcunt.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.