Third Poz Fuck - Kyle from Valdosta

For privacy sake, we'll call him "Kyle." On my way back from a trip to Atlanta, I found him online in Valdosta, Georgia. He is a six foot tall, 140 pounds, twenty year old white guy with beautiful surfer hair, a top and poz.

Damn, am I gonna let another poz guy fuck me raw? I wasn't sure. I figured it couldn't hurt to visit him and I could decide later. I've had two poz guys fuck me before. It's the hottest thing - but unlike others here, I really don't wanna be pozzed. Somehow, the thought of poz dick pounding my hole manages to turn me on 'though.

I had to pick him up from his friend's place, and I ended up driving to the end of a deserted road where I parked out of side. He was an amazing kisser. And his head was even more amazing. He got me so hard, that I had no choice but to submit. He whispered to me "I'm gonna tear you up." Oh hell yeah, I thought.

With a bit of rearranging, we found ourselves in the back seat of my car. And he pulled out some baby oil (which I've never used for lube before, but to my surprise it was amazing). Before I knew it, he had lubed my hole and his cock and thrust in me so quickly that I couldn't really decide whether or not I wanted to take it.

Usually, I want a top to start slowly and to build-up speed up, but this time, (maybe it was the baby oil), he started fucking furiously after only a couple of thrusts and it felt amazing. No pain. Just pure pleasure. I wasn't gonna last long. He fucked me hard and fast. He was determined to shove his cock in as hard and deep as he could.

"I'm about to cum" I warned. He sped up his pace a little more and announced he was about to cum.

"Oh no,"I thought, "I'm getting more poz cum in me." My worries only lasted a moment as he exploded and I felt my hole get very full and then very slippery as he blasted his load within me. I lost control and sprayed my load all over my stomach and shoulders.

"That was hot," he said. I found the strength to agree.

We layed exhausted in the back seat for some time. Then, we got dressed, and I dropped him off with the promise that we would do this again soon. :)

Edited by Hotload84
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 5 years later...
  • 3 years later...