Electro

Guest MightyMouth

Go to www.Smartstim.com and read everything, especially the "Beginner's Forum" and "General E-stim". It's a great, non-commercial site for information on everything related to electrical play, especially for pleasure (as opposed to BDSM scenes).

It's possible to coax a hands-free orgasm out of a TENS unit, but a TENS unit's primary use is to over-excite nerves so that they stop "firing", temporarily reducing the pain signals they're transmitting. That makes them problematic for e-stim purposes, because they can numb the nerves in your cock (and balls, and asshole) too much before you can shoot, which kind of defeats the purpose.

What's much more fun are the made-for-play boxes by Erostek (the absolute Rolls Royce of stim boxes), Folsom, P.E.S. and others. They produce waveforms and signals specifically designed to get you hard and get you off (or let you edge for as long as you can stand it). I've been stimming for about 13 years now, and done a lot of estim demos for guys both gay and straight, including a public one 4 years ago at S.F. Pride's Leather Alley (where I made my then boyfriend, now husband shoot an arc of cum hands-free while I made out with him). All but one likes it a lot, and most came the first time they tried it. (One came twice - I was very impressed.)

Better Living Through Technology!

post-7092-140864336675_thumb.jpg

post-7092-140864336677_thumb.jpg

post-7092-140864336678_thumb.jpg

post-7092-140864336679_thumb.jpg

Been using my ErosTec for about 10 years. The waveforms can be modifed and programmed, plus I think you can still download waveforms from other users. Best setup is to hook the microphone up and a couple of old school classic rock albums with lots of sustanied rythmic bass. My favorite is Pink Floyd's Echos and Darkside of the moon. Get a few buttplug attachments of various sizes and straps for the cock. A bottom can be entertained for hours and of course he will never hear those songs the same way again!

A bottom can be entertained for hours and of course he will never hear those songs the same way again!

Oh, yeah... I bought the ET-301-R (the size of a cigarette pack, with a wireless remote), and decided to try out the internal mike by playing the "Ride Of the Valkyries" from Wagner's "Die Walkure". Brunhilde's Ho yo to ho will never sound as good as it felt!

Guest MightyMouth

Wow, good tips guys. It's something I've been curious about. I have a tens unit for another use and noticed videos on xtube which aroused my curiosity Maybe it's time to re-purpose the unit.

Oh, yeah... I bought the ET-301-R (the size of a cigarette pack, with a wireless remote), and decided to try out the internal mike by playing the "Ride Of the Valkyries" from Wagner's "Die Walkure". Brunhilde's Ho yo to ho will never sound as good as it felt!

Any chance you can give me a demo? I'm in Oakland as well and would love to see or try electro.

I've been thinking about getting into this recently also. I've just gotten confused over all the information. The Erostek stuff is so expensive. At the same time you don't want to scrimp on something like this. I've been to the smartstim site and read over the information. I've found one company electrastim and they have some interesting setups that look good with kind of reasonable prices.

Here is one question i have. Which is better the "blue e bands" or some of the rubber loops?

Guest MightyMouth

I'm using a Tens 3000 that I got from the chiropractor several years ago. Tonight is the first time I've really played with it but fuck almighty do I like it! The sensations are indescribably amazing!

I'm using a Tens 3000 that I got from the chiropractor several years ago. Tonight is the first time I've really played with it but fuck almighty do I like it! The sensations are indescribably amazing!

Were you able to cum "hands free"? I want to try and take my masturbation to the next level. I'm thinking this with some max impact or poppers would be extremely intense.

Guest MightyMouth

Update...I had too much time on my hands this morning so I decided to try it again. Again, freaking amazing! I'm happy to report that this time, I DID achieve hands free. After about 40 minutes of play I felt it welling up and shot a nice load on my stomach without touching myself at all. Definitely recommend it.

Any chance you can give me a demo? I'm in Oakland as well and would love to see or try electro.

glory_dog - I've sent you a PM.

Here is one question i have. Which is better the "blue e bands" or some of the rubber loops?

likaleather - The "blue bands" are merely standard anti-static wristbands, used by electronics techs when they're working on circuit boards. Except that by repackaging and renaming them, the sellers get to mark them up 300%. You can buy them online for much less - just search for "anti-static wrist band". Some brands, including the ones Radio Shack sells, have resistors in the "buckle" that make them useless for e-stim, unless you grind it out. I'm not sure about the black Belkin ones. A search on Smartstim.com will probably point you to a good, inexpensive place to buy them. Blue bands are great because they are stretchy and infinitely adjustable, so you can use them around your balls or anywhere along the shaft of your cock. Get them wet first, and use a lot on conductive gel, like Spectra 360.

The conductive rubber rings are less forgiving of fit (they should fit firmly, for good skin contact and no "hot spots"), but they offer a smoother ride. I found a set of "power rings" - four conductive rings with a brass snap connector and a cheapo TENS unit, on eBay last year (from China) - the TENS unit is worthless, but the rings are now my favorite cock 'trodes. More expensive ones from Mr. S, P.E.S., etc. are available, or go to http://happystim-usa.com/id60.html - they are very reasonable, and their products get good user reviews on Smartstim.com.

And bipolar stainless steel butt plugs ROCK!

Guest MightyMouth

Still practicing with the TENS unit and still loving it but the more I read about other options the more I want to try them. I've had 2 HFOs now and think I am addicted to this. I've only had the pads to play with and only used them on my cock but the feelings are so intense some times that I can feel it all the way to my ass hole which makes me want to get fucked so bad that I'm moaning like a bitch in heat. This is amazing!

I made a 3-minute video while stimming last week - it shows my cock going from soft to hard, then shooting a huge load, using two conductive rubber rings on my cock and the ET-312. I posted it on SmartStim, although you have to be a member to view it (membership is free), and I tried to post it on xtube, but it hasn't shown up. I'll try it again, but if anyone wants to see it, it's just under 25MB (the max that Gmail allows for an attachment) and in .MP4 format. PM me and I'll send you a copy.