[Rubbermutt] Mr Squishy

rawTOP

• Administrators

To see Rubbermutt's original blog post click here

I put an ad on Craigslist this morning cause I have really been horny to the point that I was about to bust. I got a call, NOT an email, saying that HE wanted to give me his load. He sais he read my ad carefully and I asked him was he sure about this. He said yes. He told me the town that he lives in and I told him that I would call him when I got there. And I did. He gave me the directions to his house from the local WAWA and I fould it immediatly.

He sounded young on the phone but I was surprised when I saw him. He was an older gentleman but very hot. He invited me in and I asked him if I could use his restroom. He pointed me to a door on the left. After I came out he immediatly grabed my cock. I was hard and he was happy. Didn't even close the front door. He let the neighbors see everything. That was hot. I grabed his cock but he wasen't hard yet. He led me into the kitchen and told me that he needed to make two phone calls. The first was to a woman neighbor of his. He said that she like to drop in unannounced and the she has her own key. The second was to his husband of 31 years. He was going to be at work for the next couple of hours..The game was on.

He led me upstairs and we stripped our clothes. The first thing he went for were my nipples. This fucker knows his way around mannips. I start to work on his for a split second til he pushes me south to his cock. There is nothing I like miore than making the cock that is going to fuck me get hard. Don't get me wrong...his cock was not all that big but FUCK that fucking thing was FAT and I mean beer can fat. It fit nicely in my throat. Then he pulled me off his dick and told me to get on the bed. He laid down and I start to work is dick again. He tells me that if I keep going that I'm gonna make his shoot so I stop.

"Fuck me Daddy", I told him and he proceeded to line up right behind me. I spotted a bottle of Blueboy on the side of the bed and ask if I can help myself. I'm glad he said to help myself.

"Slap", :Back that ass up cunt" and I do as I'm told. Two hard slaps later, his dick is balls deep in my AIDS CHUTE. He asked me if I was POZ or NEG and I told him NEG. About this time he really lays into my cunt. "Tell daddy what you want you little bitch" he said and I told him.."Fuck me daddy, Fuck your cunt hard".

"Do you want me seed" he said.

"Yes", I said.

"Where does cunt want it"

"In my ass daddy"

He really starts to pound my ass hard. His breathing starts to get heavier and a few seconds later he grunts and unloads in my ass.

"Fuck that nut in deep, Daddy" I said as he continued to fuck my ass. about a minute later he pulls out and said "Daddy likes your ass, you worthless bitch". To which I reply "Daddy can fuck my cunt anytime. Even invite your husband to fuck me too"

As I get dressed he tells me to hold onto his number as he will be calling me later so he can breed my cunt again. Just as I walked out the door, with all the neighbors watching as they shovel out of the snow, he shapped my ass hard one more time and I left.

I am still looking for more POZ seed to fill my ass so I have to go...

Til next time...Happy pozzing or stealthing...whichever you do best....

Mutt

Til my next post, Happy pozzing or stealthing...which ever you do best...Mutt1563389452096815092-7886623841226495748?l=rubbermutt.blogspot.com

di

di

hzPZoST5mEY

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.