[Sperm Pig] Sex Party Bust

Feeder

Click here to see Sperm Pig's original post...

No, not a police bust— it just sorta sucked.

I hadn’t had my ass fucked in a couple weeks, so I hit the local sex party. And it was pretty much the anthesis of the last one.

It was a mix of voyeurs, a lot of fairly hung tops, and a couple bottom twinks. The problem? All the tips knew each other and were like a high school clique.

And seeing as how I’m not a 21 yo 120lb methed-out twink, I had next to no chance of scoring cock.

Early on I did manage to find a top who fucked me in a glory hole booth. He pulled out his own condom, lubed up, and fucked me hard for like 5 minutes.

He came inside me, dropped the condom on the floor, and left. I found the condom and (shocker) the tip was missing.

Dude, nice stealthing attempt, but I WANTED the load.

After that there was a whole lot of nothing. The tip guys stood around in their clique and took turns fucking the twinks. And the voyeurs wouldnt touch me.

After about an hour of getting no play, I finally bumped into a top I’ve flirted with heavily with online. He’d taken a turn on the twink already, an I managed to talk him into taking a turn on me.

He’s huge— 9+ inches and thick. But he also is a “ass sampler”. He fucks ass for 5 - 10 minutes, then moves on.

Still, I’ve been wanting to try his cock for awhile. So we snuck off to a dark corner, he lubed up,I hit the poppers and bent over for him.

I nearly passed out.

He just shoved the whole fucking thing right in. Hard. The poppers sorta helped, but not enough. It hurt like a motherfucker!

He pummeled my hole for probably 10 minutes (probably less) then when he got bored of my grunts of pain, he yanked out and left me sweating bullets and wondering if my ass was bleeding.

I wandered around in a daze for about 15 more minutes, saw that I wasn’t going to get any more cock, and decided to call it a night.

Overall, Not the best sex party.

More...

• 3 weeks later...

My ex (in Grand Rapids Michigan) and I tried to have a party this weekend. Was a total bust. Had advertised for two weeks saying that we were looking for versatile guys to join us. Finallyl found a few, but them some silly queen from Kalamazoo Michigan started writing asking us stupid questions. Finally had enough when he told me that his partner was going to contact me for party info, and that I was not supposed to tell him that we had played before... He then wrote again asking if his partner could come and just hang out in another room (queen does not like men of color). Told him to join us another time. He then went behind my back and asked me ex if they could still come. Got so disgusted that I cancelled the party.... I'm done. btw, If you are a racist leather guy from Kalamazoo Michigan.... I FUCKED & PISSED IN YOUR LOVER SEVERAL YEARS AGO ON THANKSGIVING... At your home.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.