[Bare Sqwhirl] Bottoms: Do you douche before sex? If so, how long does it take you to

Feeder

Click here to see Bare Sqwhirl's original blog post...

Yes and every bottom should. it varies depending on what I've been eating. But normally takes about 15-20 minutes. If you don't know what we are taking about just ask. I hate a good fuck session to be interupted by a dirty, nasty bottom, if you are into that good for you but I'm not.

Ask me anything! Sexual, random questions, would you rather, seriously anything!

nodu246dego@post.wordpress.comemail]

More...

I douche only once a day, in the morning. That is enough to ensure that I am clean. I am fucked many times a day, all day, almost always bareback. I like to keep that cum inside as long as possible. I like guys to cum on top of cum on top of cum. I like to know that all that cum is mixing together, penetrating my body. I usually bring a man home with me from the club every night, and he continues to fuck me before we fall off to sleep together with his dick still inside me; then he fucks me again when we get up in the morning. At the clubs/bathhouses, I suck anonymous cock at the gloryholes while I am being fucked by strange men. A number of regulars come by every morning, too, to be sucked, and to fuck me.

I always douche with pee, mine or that of my men. I use a bulb douche with about a six-inch insertion. I douche several times 'til I am clean, and then I shove big ten-inch long, eight-inch circumference lifelike dildos deep into my ass, all the to the balls. I have four of them, all molded from the dicks of real men. I sit on them on my toilet seat; so that I have the full fat ten inches all the way inside me, my balls resting on the balls of the dildo. As I am doing a final clean-up in the bathtub, I vigorously shove my biggest dildos totally in and totally out of my ass at least a hundred times. I like to feel them leave my butthole and then re-enter. I also shove my hand in my ass, again and again and again, all my fingers and thumb, up to the knuckles. With my leftover pee, I douche a couple more times. In half an hour, I am completely, confidently clean. To finish off, I lube my biggest dildo with Boy Butter, and shove it all the way in again and again. With my hand buttered as well, I stick it in, too, again and again. I want to leave my ass prepared for any man to fuck me at any time. I get fucked so often, I am always open, loose, and welcoming, almost gaping, anyway, but I want to guarantee easy, immediate insertion of even the biggest cocks. Once I have fresh cum in my ass, which always comes early in the day, I am good 'til the next morning douche.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.