[Bare Sqwhirl] Have you ever had a hook-up where you left your front door unlocked an

Feeder

Click here to see Bare Sqwhirl's original blog post...

I have not done that, but I have paid a bottom a visit. He told me to come over to his place. He'd be on all 4 to just come in and fuck and then leave. No world were said I never saw his face beside the ones in his profile. I got to his place, entered his apartment, he was there just as he said. I striped down rimmed his hole and slid my cock in he was already lubed up. I fucked him pretty hard (as requested), came in his hole (not discussed) then dressed and left.

Ask me anything! Sexual, random questions, would you rather, seriously anything!

nodu246dego@post.wordpress.comemail]

More...

As a bottom I've done it a number of times as well...I can tell you that the anticipation of knowing that some stranger is going to be walking into your house with lights off to fuck and breed your hole is unbelievable...The anticipation of getting fuck and bred wretches up when I hear the guy pulling up, getting out of his car and slamming the car door...it only intensifies when I hear him walking down the driveway and opening up the back door...I live in an older house so the stairs going to second floor where my bedroom is creak...and when my unknown fucker starts climbing the stairs my heart is pounding like crazy and I'm huffing on poppers....sometimes the guys undress on the first floor before coming upstairs and other times they undress in hallway outside of my bedroom where I hear them dropping trous...I look over and see their naked silhouette in the bedroom doorway before they enter and the sex act commences...I've got a few good stories to tell if anyone wants to contact me.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

I hooked up with a bottom like that who was a bit more specific....he asked that whoever fucked him use the marker on his nightstand to put a check mark and whether the load was poz/neg/unsure....I was his 5th breeder...and the 3rd poz

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.