Weight issues...

Dirtysouth

I'd echo the sentiment of visual stimuli matters, as much as I would like to disagree with it. A number of years ago I wasn't fit, but not terribly overweight and I could have gotten almost any dick I wanted (if I were confidant enough back then do to so which I wasn't). After spending almost 6 years in school I've slowly put on weight as sitting in front of a computer working on classwork and semester projects took priority taking walks around campus or in parks to get exercise. I could definitely see the trend of my ability to get sex from guys I am attracted to decreased as my weight increased.

It's unfortunate, but I chalk that up to life of being a gay guy with particular tastes who has to accept others with particular tastes. I'm sure if I was interested in chubby bears I could get chubby bears (rather I know I can). However, since I am primarily attracted to slimmer (and younger) guys I find myself limited in my current options. Chubby chasers exist, but are rare. It can be rough for those of us who were in decent shape but for whatever reason became less so. After all, other than our weight we are the same person, however, people like to just books by their cover.

Definitely not a small guy here - but ride 11 miles a day on my bike, and have no health problems... and have found that there are LOTS of boys in LA who wanna get fucked by big ole bears like me... If a guy isn't into my size, that's life... got no problem finding another one to take my big cock and loads...