[Defiant Barebacker] An Admission

rawTOP

• Administrators

Click here to see Defiant HIV+ Bareback Fucker's original blog post...

Dare I say this here publicly?

I probably should keep this to myself, but I made the rules and more or less submitted them for a vote. So I am going to own it and be honest and open about it.

On February 1 I stated that the next day I was to meet this one guy with a dick that was way to big, and that this was probably a bad idea. Well, on the morning of February 2nd I stroked my cock as I had many mornings prior, with the intent to not finish myself off. I was going to go meet this guy and take his load so I could later find some hole to put my load in.

Well, after stroking a good while I let it go. I broke the rules. Not only that, I have done it once again since. That makes two loads wasted. Fortunately for me, I don't have an enforcer at this time. However, there is a party coming up on February 25th and I may go. If someone wants to own this penalty that is the time for you to do it...

Email me at crazed95112@yahoo.com to get on the list to be the enforcer. More than one guy submitting such a request will be put up for a vote by the readers of this blog...

I have never taken more than two loads in one night. Wanna make that a fact of history and push it way out there? Email me!5659550056261962395-3465117924470609939?l=rawone408.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.