[UK Sauna Slut] So What’s New?

JoshLandaleXXX

Click here to see Sauna Slut's original blog post...

cummy-ass-jock-300x225.jpgSince I last managed to post properly, there’s certainly been a whole lot of change in my world.

Plenty of action, both anonymous meets here at home, cruising and sex parties… I was lucky enough to be able to make it to the NG2BBGROUP party in October, which was awesome as always.* There was another one this weekend just gone, but unfortunately I couldn’t make it due to work committments.* Remember though that you can visit their blog and check out the gallery section for photos of all their parties… gives you a great idea of how hot and horny these parties are.* Check them out at NG2BBGROUP.

I’ve been getting plenty of sex, both as a top and a bottom – which is great.* I’ve not ventured back to a sauna for quite a while though, something which I intend to try and change this week – it’s been far too long since I went to one.

During my blog downtime, I had a temporary blog online where I posted some photos that were taken,* that can* be found at bbsaunaslut.blogspot.com – that site is now redundant, now that this my main blog is back up and running.

Over the past few weeks I’ve been having some great fun with a big hairy daddy of a guy who lives just around the corner from me. Its hot, horny, sweaty dirty bareback fun… and he loves taking photos.* Share those photos in a gallery post next.* Check em out!

My housemate whom I had sex with regularly recently moved out too – so I now have a spare room in my house.* If you are looking for a room to rent, or know someone who is, get in touch.

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.