[Defiant Barebacker] This Morning

rawTOP

• Administrators

Click here to see Defiant HIV+ Bareback Fucker's original blog post...

This morning was a continuation of what I described yesterday. I woke up to my coffee and wound up stroking my cock to within just a stroke or two of cumming. I got myself to that point several times over an hour long period. Toward the end I felt myself getting into a zone that I often get into when getting great head at a glory hole or fucking a sweet ass. That zone is where I cannot stop even if I want to, and it usually results in a huge load being shot into the mouth or ass that is giving my cock such a hot time. It is rare that I get there by my own hand, but indeed I was edging right into that zone. In fact it was very tough to make myself take my hands off my cock, but somehow I managed...

The picture on the right is of my cock from this morning. It is at the peak of stimulation, just after I managed to pry my hands loose. I need to fuck and I need to cum, thus, I need to get fucked and take cum! NOW!5659550056261962395-174337321145900892?l=rawone408.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.