[Defiant Barebacker] Downtime Revised

rawTOP

• Administrators

Click here to see Defiant HIV+ Bareback Fucker's original blog post...

Seems the period of "hibernation" I alluded to a couple of days ago is already over. It is not nearly what I thought it was going to be, and I am back "on it" as far as the hunt is concerned. I stroked my cock for a good 45 minutes this morning, getting all edged up and hungry. I could go for some hole right now, but I have to keep my rules in mind. I am sure many of you are hoping I will break my rules, but I am going to try and avoid that.

Even if I break the rules, there is not a top signed up to enforce the penalty, so nothing would come of it anyway. I think I am shortening the poll time frame, leaving just one more week for guys to vote. Let me know if you are a top that wants to help enforce the penalty that will obviously win. Tis the only way to make this work...5659550056261962395-9035695099585347481?l=rawone408.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.