Some tops here need to stfu and learn respect

bbslut11

I'm sick of seeing all these posts from these self proclaimed adonis's who think they're God's gift to gay men. Trust me, I've got a bigger dick than most of you and the best ass in my area - yet I don't go around talking myself up (this is the one exception) and claiming to use and abuse bottoms.

Tops and bottoms both serve purposes and we pleasure each other so start respecting bottoms. We're all human and you have no right to treat anyone like shit. So shut it.

Also - some bottoms here also need to get some self respect and standards. Just sayin.

WQUOTE=yunghungtop;36010]Some of us get off on domination, and sex where tops use and disrespect bottoms. I'm a top that likes it that way. The bottoms I fuck like it that way.

How the fuck does that concern you?

Well said, Master Yunghungtop. I have one top who makes love/has sex with me and another top who fucks me. The difference? The first top respects me as a person whereas second top uses for his own end, degrades me and just does what he wants. Each has his own needs and wants - which I fullfill to the end. Truth be told, I prefer the second top.

Edited by Hotload84