[Defiant Barebacker] More Bottom Observations

rawTOP

• Administrators

Click here to see Defiant HIV+ Bareback Fucker's original blog post...

For years I operated as a top, exclusively. Yes, there were exactly two specific times that I flipped in the past two years, but all of my hunting was as a top looking for ass to fuck. I can tell you that finding a bottom is not a huge challenge most of the time. I mean, I fucked 69 guys, all bareback, in 2009 so finding hole is not hard.

Flip that around. Since I am on a bottoming kick, at least for a while, I am now looking for dick. I am looking for tops. While there are some out there, I have to say that finding one that fits the bill all the way around is very hard to do. Online hook-up sites are impossible, and I think I only got lucky at the Steamworks last weekend. If I wanted to take 69 cocks in 2010, I think I would have a hard time finding them,. The only options would be for me to just go to a bathhouse, get a room with an open door, and lay flat on my face for a few hours without looking to see who was there. Not my style, although as a top I find that scene pretty hot.

I always chalked up the comments from my bottom buds about never getting enough, or not being able to find tops to being overly horny/sluty. While this still might be the case, I have a new found respect for their comments. It does indeed seem like there are not enough tops and way too many bottoms!5659550056261962395-7615881671869976906?l=rawone408.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.