[Defiant Barebacker]

rawTOP

• Administrators

Click here to see Defiant HIV+ Bareback Fucker's original blog post...

So, I used up the credit I had, fucked a hole, and came inside it today. Followed the rules, so I am still on track... From the looks of the poll, if I fail to maintain my adherence to the rules I will find myself on all fours taking a bunch of cock and loads without fail. To fulfill this penalty, though, there needs to be someone willing to take the reigns on this. I will pay for a room or we can find someplace to do the deed, but I should have no control whatsoever over how many and who the participants are. The leader of this task will make all of those decisions...

That is assuming two things. One, that I will fail to keep to the rules. Two, that in the next 70 days another selection does not win out.

If I fail anytime before the scheduled end of the poll whichever choice is leading at that time is the one I have to deal with. Otherwise, on March 31 at midnight we will know what I have to keep in mind for the rest of 2010...

As it stands now, I need a load to cum again. If I don't get a load I will have to be very very careful while stroking or getting head. I don't want to cum by accident!5659550056261962395-6900516816932700854?l=rawone408.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.