[Defiant Barebacker] Bottom Tilted Observations

rawTOP

• Administrators

Click here to see Defiant HIV+ Bareback Fucker's original blog post...

Before Saturday night/Sunday morning I had a desire to cross the line and get fucked for the first time in years. I kind of thought of it as just a mile post of acceptance of my HIV status. A sort of celebration that I could cross that line if I pleased now, because the worst I had ever feared had already came to pass.

Here I am on Monday night and how wrong I appear to have been. I now have this overbearing urge to go out and find more dick to satisfy. I want to do for other top guys what so many bottoms did for me for so long. I want to help hot guys ride a wave of pleasure that makes them hungry form more. Only thing is, I can already see where this leads. It makes them want more and it makes me want more. What a vicious little circle of happiness it is... But, it is also frustrating. I DO have to go to work sometimes as well as do other things in life. Even if I would rather just lay on my face taking a hot cock instead. This is totally an unexpected turn of events!

This urge is not new to me. Many years ago when i was in college I would get this crazy urge to get plowed by some cute guy. The more cute a particular guy was, it seemed, the more this urge made itself known. Sometimes I could barely walk to class without being so overcome by this urge that I would wind up in some cruisey restroom looking for dick. Honestly, that happened a lot in those days.

Now, after almost a decade of almost exclusively topping, that feeling is back. I think in the last ten years I have been fucked by only four guys (not counting the two this last weekend) and only one of those four gave me a load. Now I am feeling like I won't be able to keep this at such low numbers anymore.

Why is this the case? Do I have some hidden issue that I never dealt with, a long time ago, now making itself known? Am I really just a needy person, even though I think I have my shit together and that I am pretty independent? These feeling do make me wonder about things like this.

But, it could also just be pent up demand, so to speak. I really stopped getting fucked to try and avoid becoming HIV+. I still fucked ass raw, but thought this was less risky than taking dick in my ass, and it indeed was. Now that I have crossed over that line, there really is not much reason to deny myself whatever it is I want to do. I suppose having such a hot guy pretty much seize control and do whatever he wanted was a substantial push, no doubt.

The one thing that I think we all tend to forget is that life is short. This is true with or without HIV. We forget this and deny ourselves things in the interest of staying safe. Of course we have to deny ourselves to make sure we stay housed, clothed, fed, healthy, etc... But, this has to be balanced with living. Someday I won't be fucking anymore. Someday I won't be able to enjoy the pleasures that I have before me today. It does not make sense to put away things that I love so much ALL THE TIME.

I love to fuck. I also, apparently, love to get fucked. I love to get fucked by a guy that takes what he wants for his own pleasure without considering me at all (as I have done so many times myself). I cannot deny myself either position.

For the immediate future I will probably be a tad bit more bottom than top. I will probably hunt for cock to pleasure. But, I also love my own dick and will hunt for hole to. The guy I topped Sunday morning, after taking those two loads, was real good. He had me edged up beyond belief. And, I caught myself taking notes in my head for my next engagement in his shoes. I only wish I could find my boy that started this whole process for me, and try to help him feel good a few more times...5659550056261962395-6852467879229265483?l=rawone408.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.