[Defiant Barebacker] I Did It!

rawTOP

• Administrators

Click here to see Defiant HIV+ Bareback Fucker's original blog post...

Or should I say a top dude I ran into at the Steamworks last night did it? I took his load (and one other from another dude) and then I was able to cum myself. First time in 2010...

This guy was probably about 6' 2" or so, late 20 to early 30s, very hot, very cute. I watched him go into a glory hole booth as he watched to see if I was going into the one next door, which I was. I sucked his cock through the glory hole between us. His cock was a perfect shape in a soft condition. He responded well and that nice shape maintained itself, although it got so large I began to doubt if I should try what I had on my mind.

I opened my little Elbow Grease lube container and put a good amount on my hole. I also started lubing up his cock. This made him harder, so he must have known my intentions. I turned around to try and get started at which point he touched my hole with his fingers then left his booth. I thought at this point that he might not be into bareback, and that I had lost him.

I exited my booth only to find him standing right there. He moved me back into my booth and closed the door. In my mind I was thinking "oh fuck, I am in for it now" and I was not wrong. Over the next few minutes I sometimes wanted to try and exit that booth, but was also compelled to stay and finish what I started.

I turned around so my ass was available to him, which he caressed a bit. I added more lube to his cock and grabbed his dick so I could begin to back up on it. I got maybe a 1/5 of the way onto it and he grabbed my hands to get them out of his way and said "just take it faggot". I got instantly hard, but I also got impaled faster than expected all the way down his shaft. Talk about a painful experience! But, strangely it also felt awesome. Not only was his dick way to big for a first time fuck in over two years, but his height kept me on me toe tips (I am only 5' 6"), if not sometimes off the ground completely, adding a bit to the pain.

I squirmed off three times before he really took charge and made me take it. He had latched onto me in such a way that I could no longer get loose, and he maintained that grip over the rest of the time he had his cock in my hole. I was not going anywhere, apparently. He fucked deep and hard for a bit to make sure I knew what I was there for before slowing down and pumping nice and slow for a while. He then whispered in my ear asking if I wanted to eat his load. I told him I wanted him to shoot it up my ass. This led to him slowing down even more and edging there for a bit before announcing "here it goes".

I actually felt my ass warm up inside from his cum as it flooded my hole. I pushed back on his cock as far as I could go, wanting to make sure I got it all. It took him maybe 8-10 pumps to finish. Both of us were exhausted and he proclaimed that I have a sweet ass. Having been exclusively a bareback top for years now I knew what his sentiment was about and that his cock must have felt awesome up my ass. As if getting a cute boy's load was not enough, this compliment, and the idea that I made him feel so hot really got me going.

I then went off to find another cock and load with my ass feeling very sloppy (this first guy obviously had a HUGE load - and I could smell the cum on my finger tips after adding more lube to my hole). Thing is, now I am not so sure I am 100% top. This morning I am hungry and not for hole, but rather to be put on my face and fucked silly. We will see if this lasts...5659550056261962395-6259192604711514382?l=rawone408.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.