Hook up sites a joke?

cam1972

I hate that old, boring, snobbish Jewish lady in a wig.

hate away, but since i'd never mentioned him AFAIK recall, ur previous reference to him was a passive-aggressive hint that u know me from his fan forum, where i have posted many tales of my barebacking exploits to great controversy...i'm noticing a trend. ;)

hate away, but since i'd never mentioned him AFAIK recall, ur previous reference to him was a passive-aggressive hint that u know me from his fan forum, where i have posted many tales of my barebacking exploits to great controversy...i'm noticing a trend. ;)

But I never mentioned him again, you did.

there's that passive-aggression again. why did u bring him up to me in public the first time? there was no other reason than to say "i know who you are, Tonyredux!".

the trend continues. :)

Oh I didn't say Jeton? and yeah it was to say I know who you are, you've used that avatar picture from 1980 on many sites. just kidding.

Oh I didn't say Jeton? and yeah it was to say I know who you are, you've used that avatar picture from 1980 on many sites. just kidding.

lol, why not go the distance and say JETON ADEMAJ, which is my full name, pussy? no wonder ur so bitter and alone. ;)

for the record, i joined here as "Tonyredux" bcuz that's my tag on all fuck sites dating to when i rejoined Manhunt in 2004 after sero-converting...but u prolly already knew that, distant and embittered pussy-stalker that ur revealing urself to be.

lol, why not go the distance and say JETON ADEMAJ, which is my full name, pussy? no wonder ur so bitter and alone. ;)

for the record, i joined here as "Tonyredux" bcuz that's my tag on all fuck sites dating to when i rejoined Manhunt in 2004 after sero-converting...but u prolly already knew that, distant and embittered pussy-stalker that ur revealing urself to be.

I saw you mention Jeton here before, that's why I posted it.

You might hate me, but I don't hate you, I don't understand all the animosity I just disagree with your view point on certain things. I just think our personalities are very different and don't mesh well together.

I saw you mention Jeton here before, that's why I posted it.

You might hate me, but I don't hate you, I don't understand all the animosity I just disagree with your view point on certain things. I just think our personalities are very different and don't mesh well together.

actually i dont recall posting my first name here, but regardless, ur a passive-aggressive cunt who cant handle simple rebuttal, so u attack...like a weak pussy. when ur weak-pussy attacks recoil upon u, u throw ur hands up "hey man, bygones...let's agree to disagree!"

if u had any spine or sincerity, THAT is the position u would have started from, NOT where u would have RETREATED to...like a pussy and a coward. u can engage me further if u like, or cower...ur choice. :)

actually i dont recall posting my first name here, but regardless, ur a passive-aggressive cunt who cant handle simple rebuttal, so u attack...like a weak pussy. when ur weak-pussy attacks recoil upon u, u throw ur hands up "hey man, bygones...let's agree to disagree!"

if u had any spine or sincerity, THAT is the position u would have started from, NOT where u would have RETREATED to...like a pussy and a coward. u can engage me further if u like, or cower...ur choice. :)

odd, when i search for "jeton" on this site, ONLY this thread shows up. perhaps the Internet is conspiring to make u appear to be a liar as well as a toxic pussy?

and I didn't know that was your first name, but obviously you don't care because you posted your last name too.

I don't care what your problems are, and your opinion means nothing to me. I see you are not a rational person.

As they say on O&A, a funny radio show, .....Good day to you sir.

Edited by Pig Bottom

I think the hookup sites only work if you live in the right areas. I live in NE TN, and there isn't anyone who bb on bareback.com or barebackrt.com. I can probably find a few on Adam4Adam or Manhunt. @ TonyRedux (Jeton), what is your originally nationality? Just curious since Jeton is not a common name.

and I didn't know that was your first name, but obviously you don't care because you posted your last name too.

I don't care what your problems are, and your opinion means nothing to me. I see you are not a rational person.

As they say on O&A, a funny radio show, .....Good day to you sir.

eat shit. :)

I think the hookup sites only work if you live in the right areas. I live in NE TN, and there isn't anyone who bb on bareback.com or barebackrt.com. I can probably find a few on Adam4Adam or Manhunt. @ TonyRedux (Jeton), what is your originally nationality? Just curious since Jeton is not a common name.

Both parents were born n raised in Kosova, Dad is an Albanian Sunni Muslim, Mom is a Montenegrin Orthodox Christian, and i'm All-American. :)

Oh wow. What a diverse background!!

i'm proud of my good gene mix...n happy that the violent and disruptive environment i grew up in had a great amount of love n affection, starting from when my parents blew off respective arranged marriages to marry each other. :)