[Defiant Barebacker] One Hole and No Loads Shot

rawTOP

• Administrators

Click here to see Defiant HIV+ Bareback Fucker's original blog post...

We are half way through January and I have fucked one hole (the first real good plowing I have enjoyed since October) but I did not cum. It was a hot assed latin guy that took two or three other cocks as well. I even got to double up on him with one other guy. This all happened at Mack in SF on a Monday night which is "naked night. Only shoes were allowed.

So, why did I not cum? Well, I am adding to my rules that I posted in earlier posts. These rules are a bit unforgiving but I am going to do my best to adhere to them.

1) No cumming unless my cock is deep in a hot ass. I can get head, I can stroke, I can enjoy a hand job or more at a glory hole. But, unless an ass is wrapped around my cock condom free, the juice is not cumming out.

2) And worse still, I am not allowed to cum unless I get a load in my ass first. This is proving to be the challenge. I could have loaded that guy up last Monday, but I had not taken a load yet. Still have not today. I am searching and trying and I am not getting anywhere. I sucked a hot guys cock through a glory hole Friday afternoon, then I lubed him up and turned around. I thought I was about to meet this requirement, clearing the way for me to cum for the first time in 2010. Instead the guy pulled back and used the lube I put on his cock to squirt his load all over the wall, hole, and floor.

I am going to try to live with these rules through 2010. We will see how it all works out. Any tops in the South SF Bay Area looking to pump another tops ass? I need a load to get off! ;-)5659550056261962395-6368110607290561306?l=rawone408.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.