[Defiant Barebacker] Wow!

rawTOP

• Administrators

Click here to see Defiant HIV+ Bareback Fucker's original blog post...

I leave this blog for several days and low and behold I now have some followers! Nine of them!

Wow! Why does this make my dick hard? Weird... :-)

It is January 7 and I have not yet fucked in 2010. In fact the guy I mentioned in my last post as being the only one since sero-converting was the last guy I fucked. I am beginning to miss it bad though and it is only a mater of time before I am planting a load in a hot hole.

Am I the only top guy that after sero-converting feels a certain liberty to also get fucked raw if I want? I won't say it is a huge urge in a sexual sense, but rather a feeling of wanting to take a load or two or three just because this is not the threat it once was. Time will tell if I do this, but it seems like a super hot idea!

I think the ideal time to fuck and/or get fucked will be next week. I will be staying at the Mark Hopkins hotel in a room all by myself Tuesday and Wednesday night. It was at this hotel that I fucked the first and second guy of 2009, so why not? Maybe I will squeeze something in between sales meetings. By the 12th I will have not cum at all for 16 days, making for some urgent needs... (I did not mention that another rule I want to adhere to for myself is not cumming by my own hand in 2010!)

All I can say is my horniness grows...5659550056261962395-6544859410800523549?l=rawone408.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.