[Street Muscle 501] Deep Fucked by Hot Marine from Philly

rawTOP

• Administrators

To see Street Muscle 501's original blog post click here...

Tight+Jeans+Muscle+Stud+185.jpg

I hooked up with this hot Marine, Tom tonight. We met a while ago up in Philly. Tonight I went up to visit him at his place. Right when I got here, we got to work on each other quickly. I had his clothes off in no time. Tom pulled my jeans off and took me in his arms and pressed himself against me. His cock rubbed against mine, he was fully erect as his tongue slid between my lips, teasing my tongue.

After several minutes kissing me he hauled me to my knees and moved behind me as he took a small bottle from the bedside drawer, he drizzled the cold liquid between my ass cheeks. He massaged the oil into my crack and round my anal opening, he smeared the outside of my anal ring them pushed his finger past the ring into my ass, he drizzled more oil round his finger and worked it inside me, it was a wonderful feeling having my ass played with, Tom withdrew his finger and drizzled more oil on his cock, rubbing it over his cock then he positioned it at my asshole and pressed his big cock's head into my tight ring. He slid in until he had the whole length of his cock inside me he held it for 20 or so seconds then he moved his hips drawing it out till only the big head remained, the he inched forward filling my tight ass, he moved slowly at first occasionally dripping more oil between us lubrication his massive tool.

I wrapped my hand round my semi erect cock stretching and relaxing it it soon became fully erect, I moved my hand on it in time with Tom’s cock pumping inside me. After some time Tom forced me flat on the bed, my ass tightened on him as he thrust harder, his flesh smacked against mine as he drove to his orgasm, he gave three long hard thrusts where he buried his cock as deep as he could, his cock spurted hot creamy cum into my bowels, my cock pressed on the bed squirted spreading my cum onto the sheet. Tom drew his cock slowly out of my butt, his cum dribbled from my stretched asshole running down to my balls.

5836007628560072152-7448182941823123575?l=streetmuscle501.blogspot.com

StreetMuscle501?d=yIl2AUoC8zA

iV-r7cAkJuM

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.