[Street Muscle 501] Hottest BJ session ever

rawTOP

• Administrators

To see Street Muscle 501's original blog post click here...

2906779136_18337f5f6b_m.jpgI meet up with my gym buddy Jason after a weekend of me sucking off several dudes at a party. Unbelievably I was still horned for more cock. Jason was telling me how he new I was a cock hound. He has been wanting to get naked with me for some time. I figured he thought I was a huge slut and wasn't interesteid in hoooking with me. His a a fucking hottie, so I told him I could come over after our workout and lets get to it. If I had know what a hot intense cocksucker he was, I woulda done this a lot sooner

As soon as he got to his place, we got into a serious lip lock and make out session. We grapple with each other, falling back onto Jason's bed. Jason clutched my bicep, feeling the taut hard muscle of my arm as I flexed my guns, squeezing and stroking Jason's body. I got on top of Jason, and ran my togue over Jason's smooth, hairless chest. My rock-hard dick bulged stiffly under my tight jeans, poking out of the open crotch of my jeans.

3250111535_549e7d0dcc_m.jpg

Jason slid his hands down the sides of my body, squeezing my muscles and flesh. When he reached my hips, he hooked his fingers into my jeans unbuttoned them. I reached to undo Jason's tight Levi's. I popped the buttons of Jason's faded 501's one by one until all 5 were undone. Jason's stiff cockmeat strained to escape from the jeans and popped out the fly

I reached around Jason's body and kissed Jason's stomach, lifting Jason's butt off of the bed at the same time. I slipped Jason's jeans off and the two of us lay together, me on top of Jason.

"You are so-o-o-o hot, Jason..." I told him.

"Am I? Do I turn you on, stud?"

w!"

"Yeah? Tell me. Tell me what you want to do to me...tell me what you want to do with me...c'mon dude, I want you to talk dirty to me..."

"You do, huh? You like that, don't you? You love it when I tell you I'd love to suck your big huge cock down into my throat..."

"Ohhhh...yeah...” Jason moaned. “And I want to cum in your mouth...”

“…and swallow your hot spermsauce...and I want you to blow me, too..."

"Oh, yes dude, I will...let's do it with each other...let's give each other head together...I wanna sixty-nine with you, drive my hard prick into you..."

"Ah yeah, do it, Jason...let me nail your throat with my sex-rod...my balls are filled with a big creamy load that I'm saving all for you..."

504766036_6fcf54a0fe_m.jpg

We ground into each other hotly, our hot tongues bathing each other with spit...We traded sloppy wet tongue-kisses in between the hot, raunchy sex rap they had started up. We were all over one another, our hands exploring each other's torsos, our tongues licking wetly at all the special parts of each others bodies; Jason ran his tongue hungrily through my exposed armpits; I dove my tongue into Jason's ear...

"Ohhhh yes, Jason...lick me clean...that's it, suck on my armpits...taste the sweat..."

"It's soooo good, dude -- you really are hot!"

"I know you like it, studhorse, I know you want it. You're cock-hungry, boy, just like me...we're two of a kind...just two ...tell me you want it..."

"I...I want it...I want it badly." "Tell me you need it..." "I need it. I've got to have it...you're right, I'm just like you, baby; and you're just like me...cock-hungry studs, that's us..."

We traded tongues, our legs and arms tangled together. I worked my tongue slip into his mouth and forced my way down Jason's throat. Jason returned the favour, ou two tongues wrestling together as the two boys kissed passionately.

Finally, after several minutes of hot tonguing, we broke off our kiss. Gasping for breath, Jason rolled on top of me, straddling my , muscled body. Jason grapped his 8-inch prick, rock hard and dripping pre-cum from the flared cockhead.

"You think you're man enough to take this, boy? Huh, dude? You think you can take it all in as I ram it down your throat, hmmm? You said you were hungry for cock -- eat your meat, dude!"

I opened my mouth wide and Jason thrust forward, driving his eight hard inches into my willing mouth and throat. I easily took all eight inches without choking and began to suck on Jason's prick. Jason was moaning as I sucked him. Jason began to piston his hips back and forth, face-fucking me with lust-filled abandon.

3250108437_0106ff76b1_m.jpg

Then, without slowing down, Jason rotated his body until he was facing my crotch.

Jason bent down and licked the bulge of my jeans crotch right through the material. It know it tasted salty with the mingled flavours of precum and crotch sweat I had been wearing these jeans (commando of course) during my last for hookups and the heady smell mansex in my crotch must've driven Jason crazy with lust

3250108587_a58cf4674b_m.jpg

Satisfied that my cock and jeans bulge was suitably slicked up with his spit, Jason peeled away the my tight jeans, revealing my stiff, cut prick. It was rock hard. I saw Jason's mouth watering as he lowered his head down towards my quivering rock-hard penis. Jason slid his right hand and encircled the base of my shaft. He fingered my heavy balls, lightly rolling the two orbs between his fingers, gauging their weight and heft.

"Mmmmmm...this is going to taste soooo good, dude...I'm really going to enjoy this blowjob....ohhh, yes, suck that cock, dude. Make me cum in your mouth...then I'll make you shoot that load of yours, that creamy cumload....yeah..." Jason's lips closed over the swollen cockhead of my prick.

Slowly, Jason lowered his head until all of my cockshaft was engulfed in the hot, wet cavern of Jason's mouth and throat. I felt a warm glow spread from my crotch as my friend sucked me off. It felt good, real good...I wrapped my tongue around Jason's plunging dick, licking every inch of Jason's cock. The smell of Jason’s crotch was wonderful and I inhaled deeply, feeling a rush of heady, sexy aromas. Crotch-sweat and cum assailed my senses, turning me on as Jason fucked my throat.

3192693005_4e2f9f2f99_m.jpg

Up and down, in and out, over and over again, we sucked each other off. I began to insert first one, then two fingers up into Jaosn's ass. Round and round, I twisted his fingers, opening up Jason's hole. Jason stuck two fingers into his mouth as he sucked me off, coating them with spit. After they were good and wet, Jason slid two of his own fingers into my tight and waiting butt.

Together,we sucked each other and finger-fucked each other so that every thrust of our hips drove us deeper into each other’s mouths and drove our fingers deeper into each other's love holes. We fingered each other's prostates as we sucked, bringing each other to higher and higher levels of pleasure as we moaned in ecstasy. Loud as hell

Ten minutes passed. Fifteen. Twenty. After half-an-hour of passionate sixty-nining with some hot finger-fucking thrown in as well, orgasm was close at hand for both of us. Drenched in sweat and crazed with lust, we began ou orgasms nearly simultaneously. It was an incredible, passionate, violent, mutual orgasmic blowout! We both pumped out torrents of boiling-hot cumcream into each other's eagerly sucking mouths. Hot and tasty, we savoured each other's spermsauces, letting our mouths fill with the sticky-sweet jism juice before swallowing mouthful after creamy mouthful of cum. Our throats drank down the precious liquid, our mouths and tongues coated with a thick layer of slimy cum.

3618701904_44fc717337_m.jpg5836007628560072152-3198169149795877894?l=streetmuscle501.blogspot.com

StreetMuscle501?d=yIl2AUoC8zA

uxUFvOJjdio

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.