[Street Muscle 501] Dude lets me Rape him in my Worn 501s and Boots

rawTOP

• Administrators

To see Street Muscle 501's original blog post click here...

2154261195_1852782f2a_o.jpg A dude I met up with from Manhunt wanted me to suck his cock, eat his ass while he blew me in my tight 501s. He wanted me in the jeans I posted on the Blog. The well worn pair with the worn hole in the crotch. The ones I usually wear out to clubs and to hook up with dudes.

He was a hot dude, tight body and cute face. Besides Manhunt, I had seen him at Results every so often. We got into some heavy making out and his face was buried deep in my crotch as I jacked his cock in his open Diesels. I got his jeans off and started lapping on his cock and working my way to his hole. We were in a sixty nine position on the couch. He was going to town throating my thick dick. His hands roaming all over my jeans clad ass and legs.

His fucking hole was nice and pink…I could tell it was way tight as I working my tongue deep into it. I really wanted to get my face up in there, so I slid around and got down at on the floor, spread his legs as he lay at the edge of the couch, and dove into his sweet hole.

He was moaning and squirming like nobody’s business. He cock was hard as a rock and oozing pre-cum. I would occasionally lick up on his balls, slid my tongue up the shaft of his cock and slick the pre-cum dripping down of his cock head.

After 20 intense minutes of this action, I could see this boy was ready to explode. He was moaning and grinding his hips like crazy. I slid up and licked his abs, pecs and starting gnawing on the nape of his neck. My 501s were undone and my cock was rock solid and slick with tons of pre-cum that had oozed down all over my dick as I was eating the boys ass and cock. As I was suckin’ on his pecs and neck, I ground my hard cock against his hole, Sliding the head at the hole, teasing him and wetting his hole with my pre-cum.

He ground into my cock as I pressed the shaft up against his hole and the crack of his tight butt.

After some serious grinding I slowly tried to ease the head of my bare cock into his hole. He would let me get the head in then pushed it out with his ass muscles. He would kept saying “ no, you can’t fuck me raw, I only fuck safe”. “ I thought you said you love BB sex bro” I said. “ You told me you wanted me to fuck your mouth and your ass good. You wanted me to BB you in my 501s”. He started to say “ I wanted you to come here and fuck my face dude, but I figured I’d get you to blow your load in my mouth.” “ I fantasized about BB, but can’t do it bro, I gotta boyfriend who doesn’t know I play.”

“Fuck this” I said to myself. This fucking tease. I grabbed his arms and put ‘em behind his head . I ground by crotch into his and forced his legs to spread even further. I pushed my cock head against his hole hard until it popped into his asshole. Soon as it did, I thrust my cock deep into his ass. He started to buck back and tried to push my cock out, but I had my upper body weight pushing down on my crotch forcing my cock deep in his hole. I pulled out a halfway, then drove my cock back in deep. This way he couldn’t force his hole closed and not let me back in.

bbfuck+34.jpg

He kept beggin’ me to stop fuckin his hole, but it felt way too good. Besides his cock was still hard as a rock as a raped his ass raw. I fucked him like this for 15 good minutes until I felt my cum well up in my balls. “ I’m gonna dump my load in your ass bro” I told him.

“Fuck dude, you can’t man…I gotta bf…I don’t get fucked raw….don’t unload in me” He kept saying over and over.

“You wanted it bro, now your getting it. My raw cock and my raw load” I started to cum and unload I his ass. “ Take it you fuckin’ tease” I said as I came in his ass. “Fuck yeah, take me load you bitch” Fuck it felt good to unload in his butt and pump it deep in his hole. It felt so good cuz I new he really wanted it. I jacked his cock as I pumped my load deed up into his guts. He couldn’t help himself but cum from the full feeling in his ass. The feeling of my cock and my cum.

I got up, buttoned up my jeans and put on my shirt. I told him to email me if he wanted me to fuck him again as I walked out the door. 5836007628560072152-8714456285867097529?l=streetmuscle501.blogspot.com

StreetMuscle501?d=yIl2AUoC8zA

k9ZEkKQq15k

More...

• Upvote 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.