Question WHY? do we do this and love it!!!!!

Guest cumdrainer4u

Guest cumdrainer4u

I have been a part of this great site and read so many posts because I am truely into barebacking and taking any and all loads. My question is I know to a bias audience is why do we have this NEED to be dangerous or maybe a better word so horny we don't care of the consequences. I posted a post on gayfisters awhile back saying how I was taking so many raw loads and knew I was going to be pozzed soon. Said I was kind of hoping to get pozzed so I woudnt have to worry anymore. I was critisized alot by guys and they did not understand this need or deisre I and alot of us have. I am a family man and live a "normal life" other than this sex drive I have and the type of sex I enjoy. I often wonder "WHY" I we have this need. I love to take raw loads and dont really seek pozz guys but that desire is slowly comming into effect now. Are we wired this way? Just was wondering if others ever thought about this and how do you handle your sexual needs and desires vs. everyday life. I love cum and cock so much when I'm horny! Deep question I know hope you guys willl take the time to respond! Thanks and again love you guys and love this site! Cumdrainer4u (and anyone)

Barebacking is ALL I know/do.....HIV hadn't reared it's head when I first became active and when it did, I refused to give up the pure pleasure of skin to skin fucking...if I wasn't actually chasing the bug, I was hardly running away from it. Do I regret being POZ and would I have done things differently if it would've meant being neg? FUCK NO!

Really hard to control sex drive. The ultimate natural sex is raw. Breeding. Deep. Using holes pumping holes. I also find it hard. 100% normal except for a desire to hunt breed when ever I can. I'll do anything for sex. Get fucking grumpy when cant have sex. Love to know how to control it a bit.

• 2 weeks later...

All I know i LOVE penis :)

And as much as I know the risks....I LOVE bareback sex.

Nothing like having my asshole seeded with some warm, gooey cum.

The feeling of a raw cock plowing my asshole is exquisite to say the least.

Submitting and being a man's cumdump feels natural to me.

I agree with the above post. Nothing make me happier than the thrill of having a man seed my hole. It used to be just about seed bit more and more I am looking for the poz seed for my hole. I love to submit to a man when he is topping me... it feels good and natural. I know if I keep going I'll get pozzed and that no longer worries me.

• 7 years later...
Guest FinalDL2021
On 12/17/2011 at 6:31 PM, evilqueerpig said:

Barebacking is ALL I know/do.....HIV hadn't reared it's head when I first became active and when it did, I refused to give up the pure pleasure of skin to skin fucking...if I wasn't actually chasing the bug, I was hardly running away from it. Do I regret being POZ and would I have done things differently if it would've meant being neg? FUCK NO!

That is where I am at realistically.........I am not actually chasing, yet I am not running away from it either.

Guest BritBottom
On 12/17/2011 at 10:29 PM, cumdrainer4u said:

I have been a part of this great site and read so many posts because I am truely into barebacking and taking any and all loads. My question is I know to a bias audience is why do we have this NEED to be dangerous or maybe a better word so horny we don't care of the consequences. I posted a post on gayfisters awhile back saying how I was taking so many raw loads and knew I was going to be pozzed soon. Said I was kind of hoping to get pozzed so I woudnt have to worry anymore. I was critisized alot by guys and they did not understand this need or deisre I and alot of us have. I am a family man and live a "normal life" other than this sex drive I have and the type of sex I enjoy. I often wonder "WHY" I we have this need. I love to take raw loads and dont really seek pozz guys but that desire is slowly comming into effect now. Are we wired this way? Just was wondering if others ever thought about this and how do you handle your sexual needs and desires vs. everyday life. I love cum and cock so much when I'm horny! Deep question I know hope you guys willl take the time to respond! Thanks and again love you guys and love this site! Cumdrainer4u (and anyone)

Interesting question.

I suppose all life exists principally to breed in some way.  Mating is hard wired and instinctive in all of us, it’s a primary need.  For humans the act is also extremely pleasurable, the sensations and emotions involved are complex and pretty much addictive.

Men have a pre-programmed desire to spread their - seed str8 or gay it’s pretty much sow the spunk far & wide as much as possible. That much is fairly true for all men once puberty hits and the hormones kick in – celibate, committed, married, faithful or not, the urge is always there.

That much is hard wired.

Who we are attracted to is complicated and it’s intrinsic to us individually, there are probably as many variants as there are people.

I’m attracted to men, I don’t know why – I don’t actually care anymore – it just is.

I bareback and I take loads of spunk because to me that is mating and even if the outcome produces no offspring it satisfies the instinctive basic procreative needs at my core.

I cannot explain why I, as a male, I am a bottom being a receiver rather than a spreader of seed.  Some might regard that as feminine, it is the submissive role but I don’t feel that taking cock or getting spunked in the ass makes me any less masculine, quite the contrary.

All I can say is that the role of bottom brings me utter joy and that being inseminated is the only outcome that completes copulation, it proves I’ve successfully mated and satisfied my top.  If I simply wanted penetration there are plenty of toys I could use.  What I desire and need from sex is the intimacy and vulnerability of direct skin contact, absolute physical union inside and outside towards mutual satisfaction and there is nothing more intimate than hosting another man’s sperm deep inside you. If there is a deeper or emotional connection that is rare but truly wonderful.

I’m not actively seeking any infections, and there are risks and but there always are and the alternatives are unsatisfying  

As to daily life, I just a man getting by – I work hard, pay bills etc. I am generally taken as straight – I don’t hide my orientation but I don’t advertise it either.  I don’t share details of my sex life with anyone but with the like-minded (such as here) and those who I want to or do actually fuck me. Balancing work and a private life can be difficult because my job is complex and demanding but I work to live and much of the best of that life is getting fucked.

…. and I agree this site and its members are great.