[Street Muscle 501] Sucking BBC- then fucking him deep

rawTOP

• Administrators

To see Street Muscle 501's original blog post click here...

bbc_stud.jpg

Sucked off this hot boy Saturday night. And got a surprise bb fuck outta him. He has a huge cock. I hit him up on CL. He is a young dude, around 21-22 years old. I told him I loved to sucked big cock hangin outta jeans. He was horned for me to blow him in his jeans....but I had other plans, of course.

He came to my place and I went to town sucking his big dick. I love the feeling of his fat head and thick shaft in my mouth. He has areally great cock..and big balls. As I was slobbin' his big knob, I worked my mouth over his balls and slid my tongue occassionally over his perineum( the area between his balls and tight little asshole. I was also massaging his awesome bubble butt. Slowly I was pushing his jeans down as I blew him. I eventually had enough room to work my tongue against his hole.

I didn't wanna get him too nervous, so I would go back to deepthroating his cock...then work my way down his cock, licking the shaft..the suckin on his balls. He was moaning and bucking like crazy. I would again work my tongue against his hole....each time slowly working my tongue in deeper and deeper.

Eventually I was going to town eating his hot bubble butt and jacking his huge tool. I got him to turn over and let me pull his jeans off so I could really get my mouth and tongue in his ass. He loved this and readily let me at his hole.

At one point, I began licking up his ass crack and massaged his hole with my fingers as he buck his hard cock into the bed. I slowly worked my mouth up his butt..then licking his back...massaging his hole with one hand...and his upper back muscles and neck with the other. I reached for my poppers and had him take a deep hit. As soon as he did, I got up to his neck and was licking and kissing it, at the same time, slid my cock along his ass crack....pushing my shaft against his hole..massgin it hard with my cock shaft.

He was moaning and bucking hard at this point. Another hit of poppers and my bare cock head was in his hole.....and slowly, slowly eased my bare cock into is ass. Next thing you know he is buckin back against my cock...fucking himself with my bare dick.

It was only about 10 minutes of barebacking this hot boys bubble butt before I unleashed my load deep in his ass. It def. was a huge load because I had been edging big time for 30 minutes while suckin his cock. His freaking huge dick was oozing pre-cum as I jacked it while filling his hole with my heavy load.

I kept jackin his dick and deep fucking him, until he unloaded all over the bed. I really had wanted to swallow his hot load when I first started sucking his big cock. But fucking that hot butt and breeding his ass was way better!

5836007628560072152-6825606926272266133?l=streetmuscle501.blogspot.com

StreetMuscle501?d=yIl2AUoC8zA

EPfPSXM_DoA

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.