[Street Muscle 501] Hot Muscle Sex with my Gym Bud

rawTOP

• Administrators

To see Street Muscle 501's original blog post click here...

I hooked up with one of my regular buds, Tim. I work out with him at the gym on occasion…and we fuck on occasion. However this weekend we had a particularly hot, intense fuck session.

He is a total stud: 225 pounds, 5’11", blonde/blue, 49" chest, 32" waist, 8", thick and cut Broad shoulders, a smooth chest set off by a pair of full pecs, a flat muscular abdomen, etc.

Muscle_Bubble_Butt52.jpg

So he is about my height, but much bulkier in build. When he come over on Saturday He wore skin tight jeans, and the bulge in the crotch left no doubt about the fact that his endowment was in the same class as the rest of his build. His tight muscular ass stretched his jeans seductively as he walked. The loose sweat shirt he wore was totally unable to conceal his deep, muscular chest, broad shoulders and bulging arms. He was particularly hot looking, even though we have played many times in the past few years. We both stripped our shirts and began to unbutton our jeans. His build was even better than I had imagined.

We started kissing and really getting into each others bodies while still clad in our tight jeans.I realized that he was grinding his groin into me, and felt a long hard tubular object, his rigid cock, as it ground into mine. Both of our hard jeans bulges grinding into each other. My own tool began to harden, and I ground it back against his.

Tim soon rolled over to his side and pulled down his jeans, releasing his massive pulsating rod, already leaking a little precum. His dick is just as impressive as the rest of him. Long, straight, well veined, thick and hard as a rock. I kicked my own jeans off and rolled over on top of him. We kissed again, grinding our hard cocks into each other. The sweat soaking our skin allowed our bodies to slide almost effortlessly over each other. As we embraced I moved my hand down the deep furrow in the middle of his sweat slicked back, and found his tight muscular butt. Tim groaned a little as I grabbed a handful of hard ass muscle and squeezed. I slipped my hand between the tight muscular buns and found his puckered ass. Tim’s big fist wrapped itself around my cock and balls and began to squeeze hard, sending thrills of sexual passion through me

For the next few minutes we silently explored each others’ bodies, like it was the first time we hooked up, massaging beefy pecs, pinching erect tits, stroking throbbing cocks and probing each other’s asses with our fingers.

The only sound was an occasional low moan of pleasure and the sound of sweat soaked male flesh rubbing against male flesh. Somehow, our positions shifted, and I felt Tim’s moist tongue licking and probing at my balls, At the same time his erect man meat appeared in front of my face. I took the head of his throbbing cock into my mouth and began to suck on it. Tim let out a low groan of pleasure, and took both of my balls into his mouth and began to manipulate them with his tongue. Muscle_N_Cock_Stud45.jpg

As I sucked on Tim’s cock, tasting the sweet flavor of precum on my tongue, he began to move his hips in short fucking motions, forcing his rigid meat into the back of my throat. His cock was hard as a rock and sufficiently thick that, despite my experience with cocksucking, I began to gag a little. In a minute I was able to relax my throat and felt his cockhead slide a little further into my throat with each thrust of his hips. My hand slid between the muscular cheeks of his ass, found the hole and probed gently at it. There was no resistance and I slid first one finger into his ass, and then two. I started to rotate my fingers in his ass, much to his obvious pleasure. Suddenly, Tim released by balls from his mouth and said quietly, "Oh God, that feels sooooo good. You’ve got my ass real hot, man. I really need to have that big cock of yours in my ass. Why don’t you fuck me? Right now!"

Then he turned over onto his abdomen, spread his legs widely apart and presented his puckered, eager butt to my view. I took a dab of the lube on my finger and massaged it into his waiting ass

Then, positioning myself astride his hips, I placed the head of my cock at his puckered hole and started gently to apply pressure. His muscles tightened, temporarily preventing me from entering him, but then relaxed, allowing me to slide smoothly into his warm, velvety ass without any further resistance.

As my balls came to rest against his, I relaxed for a moment against his muscular and sweaty back, holding on to his thick sinewy arms. The firm cheeks of his ass nestled into my groins.

He tightened his ass muscles around me for a moment then relaxed again. Instinctively I began to move slowly in and out of Tim’s tight ass in long, slow strokes. He moanMuscle_Bubble_Butt69.JPGed in obvious pleasure.

Soon he was meeting my every thrust into him with a counter thrust of his hips, forcing my dick even deeper into the warm depths of his bowels. Each time I began to withdraw for the next thrust, his ass muscles tightened firmly around me, milking all of the blood into the tip of my cock and making it tingle with ultimate pleasure. The sensation building in my balls and generated by our smoothly coordinated fucking was absolutely fantastic. Soon I found myself slamming into his butt with the force of a runaway piston engine. My hand reached under his sweaty abdomen and found his hard cock. Wrapping my fist tightly around his hard meat, I began to stroke him as I plowed deeply into his ass. Within a few more minutes I found myself completely out of control. I could not have stopped my frantic ass fucking if my life had depended on it. Plowing deeply into his hot, tight ass I soon began to shoot the biggest load I’d had in months. Jet after jet of hot, searing cum exploded from my balls, blasted through my pulsing cock deep in Tim’s bowels.

Tim's cock remained rigid in my fist, and soon began to shoot its own load as I pumped his dick with my fist. Finally, I was spent and collapsed, panting, against his back. Awesome freaking sex!

5836007628560072152-7118110957311722173?l=streetmuscle501.blogspot.com

StreetMuscle501?d=yIl2AUoC8zA

p0xwBkxgJYc

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.