[Street Muscle 501] Blowing Bull in his Tight Jeans

rawTOP

• Administrators

To see Street Muscle 501's original blog post click here...

bull_b.jpg

Even after all the sex I had on Saturday, I was still horned for more cock on Sunday. So when I got a text from another of my gym buds, I jumped on the opportunity to blow him. Bull loves gettin his cock sucked in his jeans. He always goes commando, like me, so I get horned up everytime I see his fat cock bulgin in his jeans. I have blown him several times in the parking lot at the gym, and once in the gym locker room

I headed over to his place, dressed in my tight, worn 501s that I always wear for hook ups. They now have a nice and worn in the crotch. The fly is well worn and frayed, and the thighs are wearing thin. The really show off my cock and ass well. There is even a hole in the crease at the bottom of the crease, at my ass. You can't see it when I am walking because it is low and near my crotch. But when you start feeling me up in my jeans, you can find it and its big enough to get a nice fat cock through to penetrate my hole.

We made out for a good while...working each others muscles and jeans bulges. But it wasn't too long before I had his jeans unbuttoned as well as my own. I was stroking my cock as I sucked on his fat tool. I love his fat cock and beefy body.

I expertly milked his cock with my mouth for a good 30 minutes before he exploded his big load down in my mouth and down my throat. He has an awesome thick load!! DSC_0176.JPG

I countinued licking his cock and suckin on his balls. After 10 minutes of that, he was rock hard again. It was his turn to get on his knees and suck my cock in my 501s...I was oozing so much precum at that point. It was only about 5 minutes of plunging my cock into his mouth that I unloaded. It was just too hot watching this big muscular dude work my cock down to my pubes and the buttons of my jeans! He swallowed my load like a champ.

5836007628560072152-3648243141987549964?l=streetmuscle501.blogspot.com

StreetMuscle501?d=yIl2AUoC8zA

pZceHAL4us4

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.