The Unappreciated Undetectable

NiceHard1

Guest FinalDL2021
On 12/25/2011 at 5:45 PM, slowfuck said:

There are many types - there are doubtless those for whom undetectable is either too risky or not risky enough. However there seems to be plenty for whom undetectable is just right :)

I am one of those who think undetectable is just right. My primary fuck bud is Poz undetectable; while he is fucking me, I can still let my personal fantasies run wild in my head.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I play quite regularly with undetectable guys. Why shouldn't I?

It is mind-blowing that safer sex is now something that can include condomless sex with HIV-positive guys under effective treatment, sure. It's still the truth.

(My sex life, incidentally, has become so much better now that I have included condomless sex with undetectable guys. It feels really good on a lot of levels: The sex is great; there is little to no risk; it's nice to have HIV so vanquished.)

• 2 weeks later...

For the first time, I have actively sought out a poz undetectable guy to get fucked by. Yesterday was our first time and he promptly dropped a two week load deep(10” cock) into me. I was amazed at how easy it went in and there was no discomfort. This was the first time with him and sure to be more. 

In the past and since I didn’t ask, I found that 2 guys that were poz undetectable fucked me  without volunteering their status. All the other times I have been fucked, status was unknown, so who really knows how many were poz. In the end, I have now opened myself up to the undetectables.

Guest joejack4u

I have been with enough undetectable men but it is more of that thrill or risk that does help the overall sex. However I am not always sure that I am being safe. When you have someone cuming a good load in you mouth and you swallow is not the same worry as if you had a slight tear from a big cock dry cock the prior evening and want that load but do not know the  consequences of maybe. It’s that slippery feeling of his cum running down you leg afterwards that makes you want undetectable guys a bit more sometimes.

Hiv neg guys have the right to protect their health however they see fit, as do poz guys not wanting to catch STIs by using condoms. As it has always been, you can never be sure if someone is neg, poz or undetectable or free of STIs just because they say they are.  People do t have to explain why they don’t want to have sex with an anonymous partner but they don’t have to be mean to someone and make them feel less-than either.