[UK Sauna Slut] Merry Christmas (Pics)

JoshLandaleXXX

Click here to see Sauna Slut's original blog post...

Merry-Christmas-3-300x225.jpgMerry Christmas everyone.* I know this posting is a day late, but unfortunately yesterday was spent in a haze of hangover and exhaustion, relaxing with the family.

These christmas pictures were taken at a friends house on Friday night.* We hooked up and had a great fuck, whilst taking some horny photos.

I’ve been playing a lot with this friend recently, as we’ve discovered that we’ve a lot in common, and enjoy the same kind of sex.* Between us we’ve had some proper horny times, and invited a lot of other guys around to join us.* If you’re in the York area, and would like to play with us, get in touch.* He’s mattbb on BBRT.

As promised, I’ve finally managed to get the pictures from the last few sessions from Matt.* THe pictures were taken on his super HD camera, but this meant they were too large in size to email to me, and then way to big for the 2MB upload limit here at bestmalediaries.com.* I copied them onto a USB stick the other day and have spent the day today reducing the best ones in size, so that I can share them here.

There are shed loads more to come, and i’ll try and upload them later tonight.

They come from 3 distinct horny fuck sessions. The first back on 8th December, when Matt and I played all night and day from 7pm one day, until 11pm the following night.* We invited another guy around (furrynomad), and fucked each other senseless.* The next session was on 16th December.* I’d been out drinking celebrating my*birthday with friends, when matt text me saying he had a guy coming over from leeds – i of course, immediately made my excuses, and made my way over to his place.* We spent another night fucking and breeding each other.* The last ones, and the one the christmas photos came from, are from Friday 23rd.* A good session, which saw us get the camera out for some festive photography.

Enjoy.

1st Session – 8-9th December

cunt-leathers-224x300.jpg

Cunt-Leather-Getting-Fucked-300x225.jpg

Leather-Cunt-Fucked-225x300.jpg

Naked-Josh-Jock-224x300.jpg

Me in*Jocks, looking all slutty.

Cock-entering-cunt2-300x225.jpgMe about to take Matts raw cock

on-backed-getting-fucked-225x300.jpgAll cocks are welcome up here, want it to be yours?

Raw-cock-300x225.jpgStuff it up there…

Taking-raw-cock-300x225.jpgPart that rosebud with your raw cock and breed me!

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.