Shouuld I stay out of the game or start putting out...?

latin69

Thats how i feel sometimes..cant help it for better or worse..

I found most of my past problems with putting myself out there and my sexual performance came down to fear of disapproval. Getting to the stage of realising I only need my approval for my choices to enjoy sex made things a lot better. Choices have consequences and I am comfortable with the level of risks I take. I guess you need to decide how much risk (of STDs mainly) you are prepared to accept in return for the degree of randomness in the fucks you decide to go for. All the best in your deliberations!

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1.) The chances of a top converting from fucking you is 1 in 500 (I believe) or .2%.

Be upfront about your status. I guarantee you there is still a ton of tops neg or

poz that will want to fuck you. Plus, you have a great ass on you. Who wouldn't want to fuck that?

2.) Have your tops or fuckbuddies come to your place. If they are coming to you, you are more and

likely to follow through.

3. I felt guilty over barebacking back when I was 21, so I stayed away from sex for 8 years. I really wish

I could undo all that time and would have indulged myself in being a cum slut. While, you are still having sex,

the point I am trying to make it we both made decisions that left us feeling empty and unfulfilled in regards

to bareback. You only get to live once. Might as well make it count and do what makes you happy!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Just an update, had a boi stop over a couple days ago, met him online. He came in, jocksrap on and all and sucked my dick for a nice while. Ended up in a 69 and eating his nice smooth shaved boipussy.. and even though he brought a condom I could tell I could use that ass without any protest. At the same time we were rolling around playing I had some random guys listen to us on the phone...to make it short, ended up trrying poppers just a bit for the first time ever and ended up stroking off on his ass and fingering some of my cumm up his hole... fucken hot...

Just the begining?

good start bro. thats hot. Hope the next time u shuv ur dick to busta nut in his hole.

He is already asking me when we are meeting next so I can pump a load in him..and is asking for more guys , this a hot sexy latin boi. Going to work on getting my dick up there and leaving a thick load in it....

Funny thing was I thought I would be the bottom, but enjoying this ;)

Yes don't worry especially if he's asking for more guys to fuck him as well

Not going to worry , if he is putting out raw with me and letting me finger his ass with my cumm i'm sure the little whore is doing it elsewhere as well..young cute boi though....really makes me want to breed his hole... :)

Well, I'd just say do what you enjoy and are comfortable with. Anytime you have sex there's a risk, whether bareback or with a condom. I got one of those little lectures this morning from a healthcare provider about using condoms even though I'm poz - he went on about how I could catch another strain of hiv or get stds. Well, duh. I'm damn private about my sex habits, so it made me wonder if he watching me on bbrt or manhunt or something... (then again, I'm in a small town where people love to gossip so I pretty much assume everyone here knows I'm a slut - that won't stop me).

The fantasy of bare fucking is great, for some that's all it is (like the getting pozzed thing). The reality is certainly different, so you need to assess the risk vs the pleasure and short-term gratification.

I hate getting stds - I don't like having to take time off from fucking to get better. And there are some nasty things, still -- anal warts, hpv, hep-c -- that don't go away, but I don't know anyone who's contracted those. I know more guys with hiv than any other "std".

Anyway, "be safe," however that translates for you. Take care of yourself and have fun.