Total loads taken and given.

Guest slobbvers

Guest slobbvers

My load count for 2011 is as follows. Loads given=27 Loads taken=19 Loads swallowed=10. Definitely want to increase the numbers all around. What was everyone's total count?

I don't keep track but I know my lifetime loads taken up my ass not counting repeats by the same guy is well over 1000. Probably by a large amount.

I've probably seeded far fewer asses because of the recovery time and number of loads I can shoot in a day. Maybe 500-800 or so.

Keep track??? I would guess that I've given about 24-30 loads (bath house twice a month, usually cum in someone at least once each time)

As for number taken... must be over a hundred. At the baths, average 2-4 loads each time with a couple of mass fuckings that kept me busy for several hours.

Fourth day of the New Year, eight loads have been added to my ass. Last Year, I lost count at 4000. Usually each time at the baths Minimum of ten, max of 75 in a 24 hour stay. Never leave a bathhouse, sex club, ABS, or even the gym without a load in my ass.

I couldn't even think about how many loads I've taken up my ass. I usually get 1-2 at least every day and then on weekends, and when partying, can get from 10-15 in a session. I'm sure that it's well over 5,000 loads lifetime since starting to take loads at the age of 13. Who knows how many more I'll get up my ass before I stop taking loads.

I've scored 200+ loads from around 30 different dicks in 2011. A handful shot in my ass, but most of them I got in my mouth. I've swallowed a load from each of the 30 dicks at least once. The disparity in number of cocks and number of loads is because I have quite a few regulars who feed me their cum at least once a week or so.

The longest drought I had without a cock cumming in my mouth is around 2 weeks. Most cocks I've tasted in a day is 3, and most loads swallowed in a day is 4 (from those 3 cocks, one of them came in my mouth once at noon and again later that night).

My goal in 2012 is to swallow more than 200 loads. I like variety, and I'd also appreciate it if more guys fed me their loads, but frequency is more important, so I'm not gonna turn down regulars to hunt for new cocks. First week of the year, I've scored 5 loads from 3 cocks so far, all of them regulars.

2011 load count? Afraid I lost track. I had been keeping a fairly accurate count until August 2011 when I attended a shitload of fuck parties during that month, and totally lost track. But before then, my load count had been: SWALLOWED: 213; ASS LOADS: 629. That was the tally up till the first weekend in August. That month, I went to more than a dozen fuck parties, including about half-dozen smaller gangfucks at my place. I wish I had tried to count the loads just in August, but it was just ridiculous. I always like to round down when I estimate, so conservative load count just for August was at least 225-250; probably a couple dozen more. The rest of the year was not as active as August, but through the end of the year, up to New Years Eve (which is another gangbreeding story all by itself), I probably averaged at least 100 loads/month Sept., Oct., Nov., and Dec. So, grand total for 2011 load count: 1,500+ (again, conservative estimate cuz I'm pretty sure it was 1,500, easily. Hell, I could be off [low balling] by 100 or more loads. I have been keeping an accurate tally so far in 2012. Current 2012 load count: SWALLOWED: 21; ASS LOADS: 56 . . . for a total so far this year of 77. That count will increase later tonight since three of my buds are stopping by to breed me for a few hours. When you're a hungry Bottom like me, you always want just ONE MORE LOAD!!