Colonoscopy drugs

pleecom

I'm going to have a colonscopy on Wednesday. I had one 10 years ago. I know about the drugs that thoroughly clean you out. Should colonoscopy drugs be available for fucking and fisting bottoms?

They aren't drugs, anyway I had a colonoscopy once and the prep kit was not covered. They told me the things I needed to buy to do it myself at home. Everything was available over the counter. I forget the name of one of the items but it was the first thing I had to drink, it came in a glass bottle with green writing. There was another thing and then laxative pills.

It was tough to do I barely made it to the bathroom a few times, and at one point I was going every 10 minutes. I wouldn't do it unless it was for a special gang bang or a movie.

Pleecom, at least here were I live in the US they don't prescribe anything for the clean out. All that stuff is over the counter and it usually takes a toll on you after the fact. Going that much in such a short period of time is actually very dehydrating on the body. As Pig Bottom said, I wouldn't recommend it on a regular basis, only for a special gang bang or something along those lines. I've used Magnesium Citrate on the rare occasion. But you need to do it the day before for sure otherwise it could ruin your fuck. Be careful with this stuff though, again it dehydrates you.

Edited by Hotload84

well, i'm a serious bottom - been taking dick for over two decades, been gangbanged many times. and i would never use any of those methods - like the guys are saying, they're way harsh on your system. too harsh. my method for serious cleaning (ie for gangbang or extended play):

1) take fiber 2x a day for couple days before, i.e. some kind of psyllium. This gives you complete dumps that really clean you out.

2) then when you're 2-3 hours out, use a butt plug to stimulate your system into taking a dump. might need a couple rounds - start with small one & go bigger (this also helps your ass relax to get a headstart on play time).

3) do a deep cleaning with water, using Shower Shot, Streemmaster, enema bag or something similar. you need much more volume of water than you'll get from a bulb cleaner like a Fleet enema. again, might need a few rounds to come up clean

4) rest a while. VERY important. this will allow any deep leftover water the time it needs to be released - skip this step and you could flood your top with shitty water mid-fuck. buzzkill.

5) if you do wind up releasing a bit of leftover water that's shitty, you can "touch up" with a Fleet enema - i.e. small volume of water that's just for a final rinse.

and always after douching, keep in mind that it can strip your gut of helpful bacteria, so it's a good idea to eat yogurt in next meal to help your system even out. not necessary, just smart

• 2 years later...