Quiet or loud breeding?

hungry_hole

I love the quiet breeders. Used to have a regular fuckbuddy that was so quiet I had to listen to see if his breathing was getting heavier. If I missed that, I could always tell when he was shooting because his cock would start pulsing rapidly. I woud then milk him dry. A quiet breeder can have sex just about anywhere and not worry so much about getting caught.

And even though I put the IG in PIG sometimes, there are occasions at the sauna where I don't want everyone to know I'm taking loads. Those quiet pump and dumps make me feel even sluttier in a way.

I had a load breeder the other night...he really was loud with his moaning and groaning when he shot deep in my hole...afterwards I asked him how thick his apartment walls were to which he laughingly responded that his neighbors are used to the noise by now

• 2 weeks later...
hey pisspig, you ain't heard me getting off (though many of my neighbours have). My introduction to gags was to stop the neighbours from figuring out what was happening...

fuck man the gettin off noise is always anticlimatic the geetin there rough verbal filthy man mouth v filthy man mouth always gets me going

iwas 23 or 24 in a booth in a bookstore in Houston with another pig guess we were makin too much noise after repeated attempts to quiet us by the attendant all of the sudden from the next booth over the top came a mop bucket full of water hope to fuck a good ball gag never shuts you up

When I'm getting bred, its usually loud. I'm a moaner and really moan loud when I'm getting fucked. This usually open up my top to be loud with dirty talk and moaning as well. It's always loud when they cum in me.

Also love both, loud and quiet. Damn hot if a top is telling my how he loves to fuck me and that he is going to breed me. But also love non verbal ones, who just pump. Comes from an experience longtime ago when I got a buddy fucking me and I was scared that he fucks me raw. We agreed that he pulls out before shooting. Instead he just kept fucking and didn't make any noise when he creamed my hole. I was pissed first but afterwards found it the hottest thing ever. Still jerking over it.

• 2 months later...

I get very verbal and load as I'm pumping my load into a hot ass...especially if the bottom is a slut and begging. Poppers will usually cause me to lose all inhibitions with getting load...normally I'm quiet, but poppers and a begging hole turn me into a wild animal. Same when I'm flipped around and getting nailed. Love a verbal top to abuse my hole and breed me.