More Lunchtime Lovemaking - Three in One

I had shared a punk at work named Tim with Harry the fifty-year-old fat sweaty balding cook and proprietor of the luncheonette a block from the plant where we worked. Harry was a good buddy and stud who shared my respect for our fellow men as well as our enjoyment of fucking and otherwise using those less masculine than us. Harry had busted his nut up Tim's ass in the mensroom after the lunch crowd had finished. Tim was a perfect bottom who respected us tops as well as loved servicing us. I had sloppy seconds after Harry who was a great stud, feeling the joy of his cum enveloping my hard penis as I thrust in Tim's ass and added my load to his. Tom, Harry's nephew, was there Friday helping him with the largest crowd of the week. Tom was about Tim's age but looked much like I did at that age. He was my height, about ten pounds heavier than Tim, wore black horn rim glasses similar to mine, sported a mustache and dirt under his nails as black as his glasses frames. He packed almost 7 cut inches which he enjoyed using.

"Hi Harry" I said as we entered the place. Harry greeted us and then introduced his nephew to us. "Pleased to meet you" Tom said as he shook hands with Tim and me. Tom gave a good firm handshake to both of us. I noticed how he treated me as a fellow man and Tim as a conquest to be had. Tim and I had lunch, a replay of the previous day's of steaks and potatoes as the crowd thinned out. Tom was bussing the counter, filling the racks and taking them to the machine, then unloading the clean dishes and utensils from the other end, lining them up to dry, then stacking everything for the next day. Harry said that Saturdays were usually slowest except certain times if some parade or other event took place. He used to open for the after church crowd on Sundays but since he didn't have a liquor license he couldn't sell beer so the patronage didnt warrent it.

Harry finished as Tim and I wiped our mouths and Tom cleaned the counter. Ten minutes later Harry and Tom were ready for action. With the "closed" sign in place and the doors locked we headed to the men's room where Harry and I had fucked Tim the day before. I unbuttoned Harry who was quite sweaty, and apparently quite horny as he hugged and french kissed me with as considerable passion. My dick had already begun hardening when Harry and I began kissing and it was fully erect by the time Tom joined in. I normally wasn't usually turned on by younger men, but at twenty-two Tom was as mature and masculine as guys a decade older. I could feel his hardening prick tenting his pants and he felt mine.

We parted and Tim started by opening Harry's fly and eating what little smegma he was able to get up after the previous fuck. He then turned to Tom and opened his fly. He took the mans hard dick into his mouth and pumped his head back and forth on it, then opened his mouth wide and pulled back. "You go first Tom" Harry said, patting his nephew's shoulders. Tim dropped his pants and assumed his position bent-over the sink while Tom greased up. We men spat on Tim's asshole and stepped aside while Tom stepped up to Tim's ass. He positioned his dick on the asshole's pucker and grabbed his hips. Tim yelped a little as Tom shoved his member right up him. As Tom pumped, while he held the punk's hips and flexed his love muscle inside him. "Feel that bitch? That's my masculine power inside you" Tom said as he flexed it again. Tom relaxed his grip just a little after Tim whined about his nails digging into his hips. He fucked Tim slowly at first, then sped up in deference to Harry and myself who would be going after him.

"You brought a good piece of cunt Hank. I want to kiss you when I cum in this bitch" Tom said as he humped away in the hole. Tom and I may have looked and acted like classic four-eyed geeks from the 'fifties or 'sixties but we were all man when it came to sex and using bottoms. I felt Tom looked more like me than he looked like his uncle Harry. He could have passed for my nephew. Harry and I stood with our arms around each other as his manly nephew fucked the bent-over asshole who was now enjoying getting fucked. Tom said something about not having to jab his nails into the asshole to get him to tighten up like he had to do with some other assholes he fucked. Tom increased his tempo and force, his pelvis beginning to slap on Tim's ass a little. The asshole winced a bit as the stud's nails began digging into his hips again.

"Mind them nails Tom. We dont want the asshole's blood on our hands when we have our turns" Harry reminded him. Tom smiled, relaxed his grip and kept on fucking. He began breathing hard but was in good shape from riding a ten-speed to work except when the weather was foul. He fucked harder, faster, his seven inches pile-driving in the hole who was in heaven getting fucked. Tom's strokes began getting a little jerky, then he jabbed it all the way in and then stiffened, yanking Tim's ass to himself and seemed to throb a little as he pumped his load up the asshole. I was standing close enough to them that Tom simply reached out to me and pulled me to him. We passionately french kissed as he finished seeding the hole with me hugging him while he kept his grip on Tim's hips. We came up for air and he pulled out a bit and thrust to slam it home with a manly snap of his hips. A few such thrusts later later he pulled his cock out of the hole and stepped back. Tim turned around and knelt before Tom and sucked his dick clean. "Piss in his mouth" Harry said.

Tom grinned and said, "You bet I will." A minute later the man pissed as the pervert drank it. I could see the pride on Harry's face that his nephew was a real man. Once Tim finished sucking the last drops of piss out of the stud's cock and swallowed it he sucked off of his cock and kissed it and his balls. "That bitch knows his place and how to please us men" Tom said as he zipped up his pants and Tim resumed his place bent-over. "You go next Harry" I said. "That's OK, you can go" he replied as we took our arms from around each other and kissed. I wanted to take seconds after Tom the way I had after Harry anyway. This way I'd have the pleasure of taking seconds after him as I had after his uncle the day before. I stepped up to Tim's ass and shoved my dick right up it. I could feel the marks left by Tom's fingernails in Tim's hips as I gripped them. Tom's cum was great lube, just as his uncle's was. I fucked Tim with gay abandon as Tom and Harry stood next to me. Both men turned me on in different ways. I wasnt into younger guys as Tops but Tom was much more masculine than most guys his age so he was entitled to fuck guys like Tim and others.

As with fucking after Harry I came in about ten minutes. It was a great feeling cum in Tim as my dick pulsed in pure pleasure, better than the two times so far I had fucked him in the remote brick shithouse at the plant. Tom hugged and kissed me as I had him when he came in Tim. Tom and I then separated, I thrust a few more times, pulled out and had Tim suck my dick clean and gave him my piss. He sucked off of my meat, kissed it and my balls, returned to his position and let Harry have his turn. Harry grinned and pumped his eyebrows up and down as he commenced fucking. The fat stud fucked just as good as he had the day before, his fat shaking and jiggling as he progressed. Tom and I stood with our arms around each others shoulders watching his chub-bear uncle take his piece of ass. The man began breathing hard, jerkily thrusting and then grunted as he hilted himself up the asshole and pumped his load up him while I leaned over to french kiss him. He didnt need to thrust much the way we cut men did since his intact dick was much more sensitive than ours. I knew he was in nirvana as he pumped his load in, adding it to Tom's and mine. Tom also kissed him passionately.

Harry then pulled his spent love-muscle out of the asshole who then did his duty sucking it clean and drinking the man's piss. Tim performed flawlessly. Once Tim finished kissing Harry's drained cock and balls he asked to be excused. Harry zipped up his pants and we three men left the restroom while Tim shit out some of our cum so it wouldnt leak out into his pants on our way back to the plant. "Does he rim or lick feet?" Harry asked. "He most likely rims but I dont know if he does feet. We have another couple of holes who love to suck and lick our sweaty feet" I replied. It turned out that both Harry and Tom enjoyed getting their sweaty feet licked and sucked as well as getting their sweaty asses rimmed.

We men hugged and french kissed as Tim came out of the john. We hustled back to the plant with just seconds to reach the time clock and punch back in. I asked Tim if he wanted to rim Harry or Tom or orally service their feet. He said he rimmed but didnt like it, especially when an older chubby farted in his mouth. He gave a dirty look when I repeated about the foot service. Fortunately Patrick the thirty year old closet versatile bi liked to rim and orally service feet and Mikey the twenty-two year old long bleached hair twink loved feet as well.

Edited by Hotload84