[Neg2Poz] Ian Chambers - Bugchaser

Male22192

Click here to see original blog post on Neg2Poz

d7a137bfcb90014d711affd1284acc91.jpg

Up first is 24 year old Ian Chambers who so kindly took enough time to tell us about his sexploration and his bugchasing experience to date. In his very own words, here is what Ian had to say.

What is your screen name and what site can people hook up with you at?

• ianchambers on barebackrt.com
  • ian_chambers on breedingzone.com
  • ian_chambers on barebackbastards.com
  • ian_chambers on bareback.com
  • ian_chambers on bareback.net
  • ian_chambers on nastykinkpigs.com
  • ian_chambers on bugshare.org
  • throatcunt on adam4adam.com
  • ian_chambers on manhunt.net
  • ian_chambers9 on yahoo.com
  • ian.chambers88 on skype

And how old are you?

24 (April 11, 1987)

Since you are bisexual, did you start hooking up with guys or girls first?

Girls.

ian.jpg

When was the first time you had unprotected sex with a girl and came inside of her? Tell us about the encounter?

I was 15. It was natural to have sex without a rubber. It wasn’t really planned. It just happened. I never really thought about using one. She was the same age, a girl from high school. We didn’t really date. We just knew each other. Alcohol was involved.

What was your emotions afterwards?

Just a rush that sex is great and its natural for a guy to blow his load up a cunt.

And the first time you had bareback sex with a guy?

I was 21. Only been having anal sex with guys for like 3 years now. A buddy of mine that I’ve messed around with before (gave him head a few times). Again, alcohol was involved... and some weed.

attachment.php9.jpg

Is that what got you hooked onto bareback? If not, what was?

Well, I never use rubbers when I fuck a girl, mostly cuz I don’t like the feel of wearing one when I fuck. Also, I don’t like to stop and put one on when I’m in the mood to fuck. And I figure its her responsibility to be on the pill or whatever. My current girlfriend uses an IUD, cuz she knows I won’t put on a rubber.

Why do you want to bottom when you are with a guy instead of topping?

This is a complicated one. I probably should be in therapy. I don’t try to over analyze myself. Instead I accept who I am and know what I like and I go after it. I am naturally aggressive and dominant with girls, in and out of the bed. And I am bi, and although I never kept that side of me a big secret, there is a level of shame I guess that comes with it. Cuz I like to suck cock and for a long time that's all I did with other guys...give them head, maybe a rim job. And to me these are submissive acts. They are things a girl does for a guy like me. So for me to want to do this to another guy automatically puts me into the submissive role. I started sucking guys when I was 16. For like 5 years I’ve had plenty of guys who also wanted to fuck me. But part of me resisted that. Not really sure why. But it took my buddy Ryan to finally convince me to do it. I liked sucking him and he has a thick dick. He didn’t really have to try too hard to convince me. I guess I was just ready for it. And he is naturally dominant, so I never really could resist him for long anyway. I fell in love with getting fucked bareback from the first time he did it. Feeling his cock in me, feeling him shoot his load up my ass. I guess I could appreciate it more cuz I knew what it was like to rough fuck a girl and cum up her cunt. The other thing that makes this more complicated is that I had a physically and sexually abusive childhood. It probably had a lot to do with how I turned out. I never take the dominant role with guys. I am always submissive, always the bottom, always the cunt that takes the loads. But I maintain my aggressive dominant side with the ladies. The two worlds never mix. I get requests for that all the time. Guys who wanna fuck me while my gf watches. But it wouldn’t work for her or for me. To see me as the submissive would be a huge turn off for her. Plus I can’t turn the dom/sub switch on and off like that. If I’m having sex and a girl is there, I am dom. And to have another guy try to make me be submissive just wouldn’t work. The only thing that works for me (in my twisted head) is to be dom with girls and sub with guys, and keep the two sides of me separate.

Now what made you want to go beyond bareback into bugchasing?

Not really sure. Just being on sites like Adam4adam and Craigslist and looking for hookups and having poz guys contact me saying they wanna fuck me. I never really ask about HIV status to begin with, and I don’t really worry about it too much. I’m sure I have had sex with guys who either lied about their status or who didn’t know if they were poz or not. And I don’t get afraid much. I don’t let fear keep me from having fun or doing things I wanna do. Some people are so uptight about sex that they miss out on a lot. I was never like that. The first few poz guys I was with was just oral, me sucking them off and swallowing the loads. The risk is quite low so it wasn’t really a problem. It wasn’t until this year that I started having bareback anal sex with guys who admitted they were poz. Only been with two so far and I found it quite thrilling. Being bi, I never really explored a lot of gay sites on the web. So it was a news story that first caught my attention. It was about “bug chasing” parties. It was interesting. I think I googled it and found a forum dedicated to the subject. From there I found links to all these bareback hookup sites and I started putting my profile out there.

9c7eeb2969d424af31d6fe1fb1beea23-1.jpg

Can you tell us about the first time you knowingly took a poz load?

It was with a guy I met on Adam4adam. He didn’t have his status listed on his profile. My profile says I am neg, that I am a bottom and I only do bareback. He contacted me. I liked his pix. He could host, I could travel, so we set it up. He did tell we he was poz, but on meds. He might have said “undetectable” but I didn’t know what all that meant. And like I said, I usually don’t ask about status and I don’t really care. If I find a hot guy who wants to fuck me, that's pretty much all I need to know. I ended up taking two loads from him. One up my ass and one down my throat.

After it was done and over with, what were your emotions? How did you feel?

The sex was good. I like to be fucked rough and deep and he definitely provided that. So I was more focused on that then I was on the thought of having taken a poz load up my ass. He was a good face fucker too, and that's something I love..... so after I left his place I was pretty much just on a high because he was a good fuck.

attachment.php2.jpg

Did you try to hold the load in as long as possible or try to get it out of you immediately?

I like taking loads up the ass. And usually they stay in for a while. I don’t make a conscious effort to keep it in or to get out of me. it depends on the situation, what position I am in, how much time we got to basque in the afterglow. I love to eat cum so its standard practice for me to at some point squat and let the cum drip out into my hand so I can eat it.

When you are with a poz guy do you like to get verbal about it? What do you say to them in bed?

Actually I am pretty quiet. As a submissive, it just seems to be how it should be. I’m pretty much a ‘grit my teeth and take it” kind of bottom. I like it rough and sex is best for me when it hurts. Perhaps that's all related to my abusive background. Holding things in, not wanting to cry or yell out. I do however like the guys using me to be verbal. I like lots of dirty talk and name calling. The only times I am verbal, is if the guy I am with makes me beg him to fuck me.

attachment.php7.jpg

So for how long have you been bugchasing for?

Been getting fucked bareback for about 3 years now and never asking or caring about the top’s HIV status. I guess some could argue I’ve been chasing for the past three years. But its only been a year or so since I heard about bug chasers and gift givers and all whole culture of conversion sex. It’s been about 3 months since I have been active on the different bareback sex sites. Unfortunately, the few messages I’ve have gotten (and offers) have been from guys that live hundreds of miles from me. For some reason, gift giving is a bigger thing in the UK, cuz I have gotten quite a few invites to visit there from guys who are more than happy to poz me up.

How many loads would you say you have token since you started bugchasing?

I’ve taken three poz loads up my ass so far, and probably 3 times that many down my throat.

ian2.jpg

What has been your favorite memory so far during the process?

So far, just chatting with other guys online about it. There are some who are really into this and are more than happy to talk about it. Just hoping that a few of them wanna do more than just talk about it.

I do have a plan for how I want it to happen though. I love to get fucked in any and all positions you can think of. But when it comes to my conversion, I want to be on my back, face to face with the guy whos pumping me full of toxic cum. I wanna see his face, look him in the eye, beg for it if I have to, have him spit in my face and of course tell me what he's doing to me.

Are you still neg or have you converted?

Still neg as of the end of October, 2011.

How do you think converting is going to change things for you?

Not sure how it will change things for me. Depends on if I get sick or not. There are always one or two guys that have to message me and tell me about how horrible it is to live with HIV, and that the meds are expensive and that I should think twice before I get converted. Then I talk to others with HIV who have never been happier. I guess I like to think of myself as being one of those guys.

attachment.php.jpg

For the potential gift givers out there, is there anything in particular you are looking for in a gift giver?

I’ve always been kinda picky about who I hook up with. I don’t do bath houses, book stores, glory holes and other anonymous hook ups. I could never wear a hood or a blindfold. I don’t have sex in dark rooms. The visual is very important for me. I need to be attracted to the guy that fucks me. With that said, I really don’t have a type: hairy, smooth or somewhere in between; tall or short, muscular or slim. I have no preference for race either. As far as age, I usually don’t go 10 years above my age, but there are exceptions. When you’re 24 and you have guys literally twice your age or older hitting you up, it's annoying. I turn down more guys than I hook up with. Of course I like big dicks, but average guys can be great fucks too. It's more about the attitude and the way a guy fucks. He has to be aggressive, dominant, and its always good if he’s abusive, selfish and mean. Verbal guys are a plus too.

Ideally, I wanna find a guy who is not on meds and who has a high viral load. It be nice if they have a proven track record of conversions, too.

I also wanna know the guy who converts me. I don’t want it to be from some random hookup in a bath house and I find out months later I am poz and know it could be anyone of two dozen guys I’ve been with who did it to me. It doesn’t have to be a friend or someone I am "dating”, but at least someone I can chat with a bit, get to know as a fuck buddy at least. I’d like it to be someone who is around and available. Cuz I think it would be great to work it out so that we can hook up every day for a week or two, or maybe a whole month... exclusively take his loads until the conversion is done.

ian_80870.jpg

Any words for people that are on the fence as to whether or not to bugchase?

Just do what you wanna do. If it is just a fantasy for you, don’t lead on the tops and then flake out, cuz you make it harder for the rest of us who really want to hook up in real time.

5671410116500355964-1216261515690536092?l=www.neg2poz.com

More...

Did anyone actually ever meet this guy in real life? I understand he "flaked" on a meet up... but nothing about this reads real. The pics look like something someone lifted from some guys facebook page or somewhere, and the pics of gaping ass etc don't look like they were taken with same cam. A lot of the guys posts on here that I've read don't sound genuinely like someone his age. It all looks like some guy made a fake profile up to mess with you.

Did anyone actually ever meet this guy in real life? I understand he "flaked" on a meet up... but nothing about this reads real. The pics look like something someone lifted from some guys facebook page or somewhere, and the pics of gaping ass etc don't look like they were taken with same cam. A lot of the guys posts on here that I've read don't sound genuinely like someone his age. It all looks like some guy made a fake profile up to mess with you.

He flaked on at least two people that I know of, including me. I had lined up over 15 tops to breed him and then he didn't show up! Thank goodness I told no one to show up until Ian and I had met up.

The pics of his ass, were taken by a fuckbuddy who had bred him.

With Ian, he either went through a ton of trouble to mess with guys (he has a profile on every hookup & bareback site out there) or he seriously chickened out and didn't follow through on what he said. I'm not sure on this one?!?

Edited by Hotload84

• 10 months later...

He showed up again and started talking to me and a friend who were going to convert him while filming it, had everything lined up, except him not showing up, and this was November of 2012 when he faked and flaked on us. When I questioned him about all the flake reports on here, he blew it off and changed the topic.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.